1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Syria Misses Deadline

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by saturneptune, Sep 20, 2013.

1. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Even after the Obama Administration called for military action against Syria, failed to convince the people of the United States and the Congress, he backed of because of a Russian proposal. Kerry and his Russian counterpart reached an agreement that the United States would not use military force for the time being, and set deadlines for Syria to reveal the location, type and amount of chemical weapons within a week. Syria is about to miss the deadline. My guess is it will pass without a thing being done about it. What say you?

http://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-syria-deadline-20130919,0,3368673.story

2. thisnumbersdisconnected

Of course. The Great Pretender had no intention of doing anything in the first place. He got backed into a corner because he shot his mouth off. The G/P then fed Kerry's "slip of tongue" statement to SecState to set up the aforementioned "agreement" to get himself off the hook.

3. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I had a dream today.
    I dreamed.......I sent Obummer a surgeon's thread and needle, a syringe with ready to use anesthesia in it......and a booklet with instructions on how to use the anesthesia, the thread and the needle to sew his big mouth shut with.