1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Syrian Rebels Massacre Christian Village

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by poncho, Jun 2, 2013.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

While President Obama’s administration weighs overt military aid to Syrian rebels, the true character of the revolution underway in that country is becoming horrifically clear. Numerous press reports are providing details of a massacre perpetrated by the Free Syrian Army that annihilated the entire population of a Christian village.

CONTINUE . . .

2. Bro. James

Bro. James Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Another possibility: some times one tribe will make their arrows like another tribe to create confusion as to who might be responsible. Confusion and deception are vital tools in warfare--overt and covert.

On the other hand, it would not be the first time we propped up the wrong coup d'état.

Satan is alive and well on planet Earth. There more troops of Allah than troops of Jehovah.

We are in a long war against God. Who is on the Lord's side?

Even so, come Lord Jesus.

Bro. James

#2 Bro. James, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2013
  3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You mean like a false flag attack? They don't exist. It's a conspiracy theory. At least that's what I get told by some really reasonable sounding BB members whenever I mention a false flag attack.

4. Bro. James

Bro. James Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do not know about flag conspiracies. There is evidence that ships on the high seas did not always fly their true colors; especially the ones who would normally fly the jolly roger.

We are dealing with spiritual wickedness in high places. Benghazi is a good example. Someone is due an "el stupido of the year" award. How can so many leaders(?) be so un/mis informed?

My point about shooting another guys arrows: pass the blame to someone else really stirs up the pot. In most of these disputes among "Moslem Bros.", all sides are bad guys--some worse than others. The U.S. has backed the worst side on occasion. Some say a lot.

This is all part of a world wide arms race which has been raging for several centuries. (Probably another conspiracy). I know I can't find ammunition for my firearms lately. There is plenty on the BlackMarket.

Smith and Wesson is still a good buy--if you can find it.

Even so, come Lord Jesus.

Bro. James

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I'm told quite often here that because it's "spiritual wickedness" there's nothing we can do about it but bow our heads and obey the wicked ones "because the bible says so".

My bible doesn't say that matter of fact it says the opposite. So it seems to me Satan has believers right where he wants them. On the side lines cowering and obeying wicked "rulers".

I told everyone here years ago to stock up on ammo. They called me a nutcase. I have no ammo shortage now.