1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Take back your rights

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by gerald285, Dec 8, 2007.

1. gerald285

gerald285 New Member

You are stripped of your rights every time you sign any type of contract that contains a Binding Mandatory Arbitration (BMA) clause.

And you have already signed many contracts containing BMA clauses. Each time you signed, you gave away your constitutional right to use the American court system to solve a disagreement, no matter how important the disagreement. Go here and take action!

http://www.givemebackmyrights.com/

2. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

Credit card companies do this because they make changes to your account without notice such as rate changes etc.

3. gerald285

gerald285 New Member

no they do it to keep from being sued and loosing

4. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

You are not stripped of your rights when you sign such a contract. You agree to a certain procedure. If you would rather maintain the possibility of court action, then don't sign it.

And credit card companies do not make changes without notification. They send notifications to you, and your continued use of the card is your agreement to the change. Again, if you don't like it, don't use it. Personally, it doesn't matter to me what interest rate my card charges since I don't carry over balances. I am responsible with my money and charge only that for which there is money on hand to pay.

#4 Pastor Larry, Dec 8, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2007
  5. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

That's right.

They do and it is stated as such in most contracts.

we always have the right not to use the card. And we do not have the right to have a credit card. At no point do we lose our rights with regards to credit cards since no rights are given regarding credit cards.

6. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are you saying that those who end up carrying over balances due to an emergency or events outside of their control are irresponsible?

7. Pastor Larry

Site Supporter

Surely you can read, can't you? And since you can, why would you ask such a question? I have never suggested anything of the sort, and you know it. You are just cranky, it seems.

8. gerald285

gerald285 New Member

That is totallly incorrect. Changes made are not done by vote. They aremade and the card holder has to accept them. As for not signing the agreement that can be done however you do not egt a card. Take back your rights!

9. Pastor Larry

Site Supporter

I didn't say they were. How was I incorrect.

No you don't. Quit using the card. then you don't have to accept the changes. You are not forced to pay any interest, or submit to BMA.

I have my rights.

10. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

You remember the thread where I listed 6 people in relation to your responses. Add Gerald285 to the list.

11. gerald285

gerald285 New Member

Yes it is! The cards is needed today for the average person to carry on any business. Even to fly it is needed. The card represents a need, not a necessity. So with that it make the practice of BMA a taking of right. Also there are other places where the practice is used. So you are simply WRONG!