1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taking Christ out of Christmas!

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by KirstenB, Dec 16, 2005.

1. KirstenB

KirstenB New Member

Hey,
    Does it bug anybody else how people are taking Christ out of Christmas? Every store you go in everything is holiday. Holiday trees, holiday cards...etc. It drives me nuts. People are trying so hard to get Christ out of America. But, without Christ there would be no Christmas. In schools kids are allowed to celebrate any holiday as long as they don't talk about Christman.

Merry CHRISTmas

2. Clean1

Clean1 New Member

Yeah... I can't believe it either. I heard that Holiday means "holiest of days" and a bunch of people are getting mad because of that. People need to get a grip and accept AND realize that Jesus is what Christmas is all about. A school was trying to revise "Silent Night" to take anything pertaining to Jesus Christ out! Its only a matter of time before we cant serve God openly and freely anymore without the threat of being put in jail. First they revise God's word, then take God out of school, then try to take "in God" out of the American Flag pledge, then they remove the ten commandments from Washington D.C. (correct me if I'm wrong), and know they're taking away the one thing Christmas is all about. Talk about the last days!