Talents-Ignore the pun

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by UnchartedSpirit, Dec 23, 2005.

1. UnchartedSpirit

UnchartedSpirit
    Expand Collapse

‘To some he gave 10, to others he gave 5, to others he gave 2, maybe you only got 1’
    In the end, you are all equally blessed and special in the eyes of Jesus. So, share them with us? What are they, how many do you have, and how does God want you to use them?
    Spiritual gifts/Intellectual Strengths are applicable.

2. Clean1

Clean1
    Expand Collapse

God gave me the talent of playing the piano, drawing, singing, computer knowledge, and i'm sure there are others but I don't know. I play piano for offerings and specials. I don't like to sing infront of people but everyone says that I have a good voice. I draw, not bragging, really good and am often the one everyone comes to for crafty things. I do work on a computer 6 1/2 hours during school and sometimes more so I have an average experience with computers. Sometimes I wish that I didn't posses these talents only because I don't want to be the one everyone comes to all the time. But God gave me these talents to glorify Him and I am trying.

3. UnchartedSpirit

UnchartedSpirit
    Expand Collapse

I know you're not bragging, lots of people are like that. For example, I create music, cartoons, and movies (animated and...realistic), its all basicially storytelling, I just like to tell them in more than one way...but I'm the only one with that carreer focus, so its hard to stay at it

4. andross

andross
    Expand Collapse

"create music, cartoons, and movies" How nearly impossible for me. LOL. Oh how I despise kinetic learning :mad: Giving is my known spiritual gift. I trade stocks. I have above average knowledge of computers.

5. KirstenB

KirstenB
    Expand Collapse

God gave me the talent of playing piano for my church and children's church, singing in the choir and for specials for church. He gave me the talent of crafting (which I learned from my mom)and many more. The Lord has truly blessed me and my family and I know without Him I would be worthless.