1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taliban Threatens To Kill Liberal Protesting... On their behalf!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by jeremyfarley, Aug 12, 2012.

1. jeremyfarley

jeremyfarley New Member

......"The Hollywood lefties are routinely decrying America’s actions against “the poor Arabs” and criticize our policy makers for being “unwilling to listen to their plight.”

Ironically enough, it is the lifestyles of liberals whom the terrorists despise most. Yet liberals, being the brain-dead folks that most seem to be, ignore this most basic truth time and time again; opting instead to side with the terrorists rather than their nation’s own soldiers – soldiers who are fighting to defend their right to argue gay marriage and so many other liberal platforms.

Such is the lesson one liberal Olympic athlete learned this week:

FoxSports is reporting that Imran Khan, a former Pakistani cricket star and self-described liberal has been upset with the American military for targeting members of the Pakistani Taliban along the Afghan border.

In an attempt to draw attention to what he feels as America unjustly killing Taliban members, Khan planned to host a march in the area as a protest against the American military.

Khan’s plans, however, were squelched when members of the Pakistani Taliban said they would kill him should he come to the area – because he calls himself a “liberal.”......
    http://jeremyfarley.com/for-the-sake-of-everyones-safety-quit-taking-up-for-the-terrorists/

2. Sapper Woody

Sapper Woody Well-Known Member

Firstly, welcome to the board. Second, I am not arguing with you, but would like some sources other than your own blog. Even your blog did not cite other sources. You said that FoxSports reported it. But you didn't give a link.

3. billwald

billwald New Member

Doesn't quite compute. The US invading Pakistan because Pakistan crazies are killing Pakistan citizens is comparable to the UN invading the US because US crazies are shooting US citizens.

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    OK, Jeremy. Let me tell you how I see it.

I believe what you are doing is spam. You have started 5 threads. Everyone of them is sourced to your very own blog.

Personally, I won't go to your blog to read a word. If you have an opinion or story you wish to share, put it here.

My advice, since you're new, is to put your ego on the back burner and refer to your blog on your profile page. If we want to go there, we will.

Try doing something original here.

TBS Welcome to the board.