1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured "Targeting" and Soteriology

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Skandelon, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    not worthy of a response

2. Alive in Christ

Alive in Christ New Member

I can just hear it now, when Iconoclast gets here...

(Cheerfully)..

:tonofbricks:

#102 Alive in Christ, Jul 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2012
  3. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    No need to lie AIC..... I showed how you misused each scripture. That is different from ignoring them. morseop said the same thing to you.
    Listen.....until you are prepared to respond biblically....or want to learn, there is no point to this exchange.
    I post good solid links , and confessional statements and have asked you several times to respond to them. You have failed to do so.
    If you cannot that is one thing. But to keep making accusations without showing anything biblical is pathetic.

Like last week when I showed you completely opposed pauls teaching that unsaved men are without hope in the world....you insisted it was the opposite. When I posted the verse ....your sad reply was...well there is only one verse that I showed you??????? As if God has to write something more than once. Remember this AIC.....you mangled scripture...more like you did not know the verse.... i would be patient and help but you do not want help...just trying to attack with imbecilic responses.
    If someone is going to disagree biblical fine....but all this other nonsense is a time waster.

4. Alive in Christ

Alive in Christ New Member

Iconoclast...

Thank you for your postings to me.

I appreciate you taking the time to do that.

5. Catalyst

Catalyst New Member

OK you exegetic marvel. Show me your skills. What does 1 john 3:6 say. Show us how you would NOT use it and butcher it. Teach us obi wan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.