1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tattoos

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by bodyofchrist32, Sep 22, 2009.

1. RustySword

RustySword Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Thank you all for your kind words.

One of his murderers is on Texas' death row - he was sentenced on August 21 of this year. The average time on death row in Texas is a little over 10 years.

The other murderer is still in the Dallas County Jail awaiting trial. We are not sure whether he will face death or just life without parole.

I didn't mean to hijack this thread, but again I want to thank y'all for your condolances and concern. Despite our Plymouth Brethren background, one of the reasons why we are now firmly entrenched with the Southern Baptists is all the help they have been to us through this ordeal.

2. ShotGunWillie

ShotGunWillie New Member

I heard about this, oddly, it was on the Ticket 1310 where I got most of the news concerning this incident.