1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ted Nugent - Sarah Palin is My Girl

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by North Carolina Tentmaker, Sep 4, 2008.

1. North Carolina Tentmaker

OK, I know many of you don't like Ted's music, but I sure love his politics.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=28377

Warning to those with sensitive ears, he can be a little rough in his speech.

From the link:

2. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

This is just one more reason for me to vote against McCain/Palin this November!

3. North Carolina Tentmaker

Were you running out?:laugh:

Ted is pretty much a one issue voter when it comes to his passion for hunting. No surprise that he likes this moose hunter from Alaska.

But do you see what is happening here dragonfly? People, including me and you, are voting based on actuall issues. That has to be good for our country.

4. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Yea, you're right, but at this stage of the game we all look for things to make our candidate look good and the other candidate bad, regardless of the facts. It becomes almost like a sporting event. We get were we are only concerned with us winning and the other guy losing. In the end, regardless of which candidate is elected, no much will be done to change the direction our country is headed.

BTW, I don't dislike Nugent, I just think he is a little extreme and radical for me to see and hear very often. It's kind of like eating fudge, a little is all you need!

5. North Carolina Tentmaker

I think Ted would take that as a complement. Yea, a daily diet of that would definitely rob you of need nutrients and warp your growth.