1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Teddy bear Ted, can "growl!"

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Mar 25, 2016.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Look, the dust up between Trump and Cruz over the wife photos is going to be another issue in a long season of hot button, tabloid like issues. I can't believe Teddy didn't KNOW about the nearly naked photos of the Donald's trophy wife, and I wanted to ask if anyone else believes Ted didn't know about the Super Pac releasing a photo that should never have even been entertained. Family should be "off-limits" and Cruz knows that if you poke the Donald, he strikes back in force.

Ted could have calmed the waters, but, he didn't, and now the GOP primary campaign has gotten dirty in a way American's have never before seen or imagined.

So did Cruz know ahead of time about this 'racey' photo of Mrs. Trump?

2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Victim Blaming. How predictable of you.

Anyway, yes, it's likely that Cruz knew about Trump's trophy wife's modeling career, including the nude or near nude photos. But no, I don't think he knew the super pac was going to run the ads. Bringing attention to them simply gives the issue more life. Better to leave it alone.

Why didn't Trump take the high road and simply not send his provocative Tweet about Cruz's wife? Surely Donald knew about his wife's naked modeling career.

3. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Can there ever be too many threads about this subject? ;)

4. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Awful. This campaign is all about Trump. What about the issues?

We're doomed.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1