1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Terrorist Sent to His Reward

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Nonsequitur, Nov 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven2006

Steven2006 New Member

Yeah...........right. (cough)[/QUOTE]

You need to brush up on your reading skills then. Until you addressed me, my only two post on this thread were directly to Marcia with her quotes in them that I was responding to. Since those were my only post I assumed you had to be responding to those but if not I really have no idea what you are talking about at this point.

2. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

You need to brush up on your reading skills then. Until you addressed me, my only two post on this thread were directly to Marcia with her quotes in them that I was responding to. Since those were my only post I assumed you had to be responding to those but if not I really have no idea what you are talking about at this point.[/QUOTE]

Nonsequiter can't help himself. He has yet to learn graciousness when interacting with others. Just review his posts and you will see this is the way he responds to most people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.