1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Texas cop ambushed and killed. Is Obama at fault?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Not so. All races, including Caucasians, can be victims of hate crime. Yes, Zaac. White folks CAN be victimized because of their race. This is about as clear a racial-based killing as Dr. King's murder.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

2. targus

targus New Member

Zaac wrote on 04/10/2015

"Georgia sucks, at least within and Atlanta and the really "countrified" areas.. In metro-Atlanta, I try not to go inside the Perimeter(285 that surrounds the city). Too much stuff goes on.

There's a lot of racism towards white people within the government structure of the City of Atlanta. The suburbs are nice. But the city itself I don't go in unless I have to."

Zaac thinks that Atlanta is racist against whites.

Zaac won't go into the city unless he has to.

Zaac thinks that the suburbs are nice.

If anyone else had written this...

Zaac would have called them racist.

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Like I said, you have a reading problem.

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

My response was to your continued marginalization of black lives by declaring All lives matter.

5. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    First whether or not blm exists all lives do matter. Second, BLM needs to be marginalized because they are a hate group having called for the deaths of police officers. So.....good job to the marginalization! :thumbs:

6. targus

targus New Member

Then please explain what your words mean.

The government of Atlanta is racist against whites.

The suburbs are nice... said within the context of the racist Atlanta government.

You don't go into the city unless you have to.

Please explain.

7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Why? Because you've spent the last 8 or 9 months trying to make fodder out of something you didn't understand?

Naaah. Please feel free to continue in your obvious ignorance.

8. Jkdbuck76

Site Supporter

I said All Lives Matter only once, Zaac. So I don't know why you would say "continued"?? Maybe you have me mistaken for someone else on this board.

I said it because it is true. I think the fact that all lives matter was a major point in Dr King's "I have a dream" speech.

And you have not dealt with the main thrust of my initial statement, which is, the gunman should be charged with hate crimes...what do you say yo THAT, Zaac? Do you think he should be charged with a hate crime? A yes or no will suffice. Thank you.

9. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I just heard from my friend who's son is in the FBI. Another cop has been killed in Illinois and the cops and FBI are in the woods right now looking for the killers. Please pray for their guidance and safety.

10. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

As I have said before, the whole lot of you know why y'all are responding that all lives matter when they say black lives matter.

It's an affront and you know it .
    And folks didn't start making an issue out of folks speaking to a specific demographic until they said black.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

11. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Zaac is a phony. Always has been.

He doesn't have an original thought in his head. All he does is regurgitate word for word the "white privilege" garbage written by elitest pseudo intellectuals like Tim Wise.

He's a white kid raised in the "white privelege" he rails against. His sole purpose here is to disrupt and create an atmosphere of unchristlike dissension. He is, or has been, on other Christian forums doing the same thing...until he is banned.

12. Jkdbuck76

Site Supporter

You avoided everything I said and you avoided my questions. Speaks volumes, Zaac.

EDIT: Please actually respond to what I have said and what I have asked. Those are serious questions.

#92 Jkdbuck76, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2015
  13. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I'm sure it does. What you said is irrelevant. It's a continued affront. You know it and I know so we might as well just keep it moving.

14. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

This comment awaiting moderation.

15. Jkdbuck76

Site Supporter

Another non-answer, Zaac. Again,

1) you accused me of continually saying "all lives matter". Please demonstrate that I continually say such a thing or be a man and retract your statement.

Second, I asked you whether or not you think that the man who shot deputy Goforth ought to be charged with a hate crime?

C mon Zaac. I'm waiting. Prove your accusation and then please let us know about whether the man who murdered Goforth should be charged with a hate crime. It is very simple, Zaac. You can do it.

16. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

First, that's your PERCEPTION and an incorrect one at that. I said "a continued marginalization". I didn't say exclusively from YOU.

I was particularly talking about people using the phrase to marginalize. You just continued what has already become popular to do.

If there is evidence to suggest that his motifs were motivated by something that falls into the category of a hate crime, then charge away.

So don't start acting like the majority on here.

17. Jkdbuck76

Site Supporter

Thanks for clearing that up, Zaac. I guess I assumed that since you were addressing me directly....

And thank you for answering about whether or not you think he should be charged with a hate crime...that's all I'm really asking and you finally answered it. Took persistence on my part.....

And I'm not sure what you mean by not acting like the majority here? Oh well.

EDIT: is the shooting Obama's fault? No. It is the gunman's fault. No matter what, we need to pray for Deputy Goforth's widow and two children.

#97 Jkdbuck76, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2015
  18. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  19. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

20. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Was watching WLS news (Chicago) online. Sounded like he was to retire at the end of this month after thirty years there.