1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Texas could turn Democrat in eight years, says Julian Castro

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Crabtownboy, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Havensdad

Havensdad New Member

That is the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard in my life. "I know they are murdering children, and even forcing Christians to pay for it, but I will stick with them cause I like some of the other stuff..."

I won't even respond to the rest. Refusing to pay for a promiscuous women's contraception, is not a "war on women." Typical liberal lies.

I am pro Bible. The Bible says if there are two or three witnesses, a murderer is to be put to death. So, yes, I am all for putting abortion "doctors" to death.

Yes, actually it does. The bigotry against unborn children that the dems show, especially black children, fits right in with the OP. As does the Democratic parties bigotry against true Christians, who don't wish to fund their slaughter of children.

Sorry, I don't like fantasy. Maybe you could find something in a sci fi? Something about a racist outer space creature taking over Reagan's body might be interesting.

I cannot. That's one of the many reasons I am not a democrat. :BangHead:

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ole crabby thinks he has a new argument with this racist thing. No one believes it but he thinks it works for him. I suppose when you are trying to prop up the lies of liberalism you need fantasy to help make you feel better.

3. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

We'll see about all this is a few years. I imagine after some form of amnesty is implemented, the number of Hispanics here in Texas will increase. It will then be only a matter of time before Texas is again a democratic state.

4. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Bloviating from a democrat! I am really touched by their advice!

5. OldRegular

Actually Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, and assorted other western states will be annexed by MEXICO!

6. OldRegular

You support the party that celebrated the continued slaughter of unborn children at its recent convention, therefore, you support abortion Crabby. Denying it does not change the facts and God is certainly aware of your support. About 4000 unborn babies are murdered each day and you, and every professing Christian who supports the party of death, contribute to each murder! It really would be more honorable just to confess CTB instead of denying.

7. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Entire Nation is Becoming Democrat....

...accept it and move on! There is no way conservatives can overcome the deluge of legal/illegal immigrants [hoping that amnesty will pave the way for their own kind to become legal], entitled folks, gays, blacks, Hollywood liberals, and liberals in general to establish a foothold in a major office in the next generation, at least!

In fact, I believe, that if the DNC puts up another black candidate in 2016, that person will win POTUS! And while this happens, we'll also see the RNC elected officials shrink in 2014 and 2016.

Again, the only way we can regain control of leadership in America is to sell our souls to the devil [morals and value issues]. :tear::tear:

8. OldRegular

Following is a quote from one of Crabby's links where he attempts to prove that the Republican Party is racist. It demonstrates just how far he will go to smear Conservatives but that is typical behavior from a democrat!

And there is more from the same link:

9. Havensdad

Havensdad New Member

Well you know, there was this group of guys in the 1700's who had a plan to take their country..

10. OldRegular

The truth is Crabby that if it had not been for Republicans the Civil Rights Law would not have passed. Now you can link leftist websites all you choose but that simply puts the mark on you. In fact in an earlier post I used one of your links, apparently entered by mistake, to demonstrate the falsehood of your statements.

Crabby you are simp[ly ignorant. FDR was able to build a disparate coalition of blacks, Jews, Southern Democrats, and Yankee liberals which still persists to this day. The only change since 1964 is that Southern democrats finally awakened to the truth that they were being used by the Yankee liberals and deserted the leftist democrat party.

The democrats are the party of racism and they continue to use it to manipulate the black people, basically keeping them in a bondage of welfare that is as bad as the slavery from which they were freed by the Republican party.

The above statement by you Crabby would be a joke if it were not so tragically sad.

First you say that "I could not stomach, nor as a Christian"! Pathetic! Very pathetic! You claim you could not stomach racism yet you have no problem with the party of death, the democrat party which spent an evening celebrating the slaughter of the unborn at its recent convention.

Second you say: " their movement away from compassionate conservatism". Crabby that statement alone calls into question everything you say. George W. Bush coined the term "compassionate conservatism" in 2000. Until then it had not been used simply because it is redundantl Conservatism is compassionate by its very nature because it cares about the individual and their freedom not the state!

Finally Crabby the vast majority of self serving demagogues inhabit the leftist democrat party and no one is as self serving as Obama and those who support this rabid abortionist and, I believe, a rabid racist.

11. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    June 10, 1964, Everett Dirksen (R-IL), the Republican Leader in the U.S. Senate, condemned the Democrats’ 57-day filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Leading the Democrats in their opposition to civil rights for African-Americans was Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV). Byrd, who got into politics as a recruiter for the Ku Klux Klan, spoke against the bill for fourteen straight hours. Democrats still call Robert Byrd “the conscience of the Senate.”

12. OldRegular

Folks'

When you respond to Crabtownboy you must keep in mind that he had an epiphany as he describes below that caused him to leave the Republican Party.

And now, having had this epiphany, Crabtownboy is a proud member of the democrat party which:

1. Viciously exploits the blacks and the poor by keeping them enslaved to the welfare state,

2. Promotes racial hatred against whites through propaganda using 4 of 5 major television outlets and violent commercials,

3. Promotes the political and economic ideology of Marx in opposition to the Constitution and "Free Enterprise System", and

4. Worst of all, advocates unfettered abortion, celebrates this unlimited murder of unborn children at its conventions and otherwise, and will undoubtedly endorse the continued war on women through sex selection abortions!

13. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

:laugh:

Historical revisionism runs rampant in the democrat party.

Thanks for the reminder.

14. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Democrat Race Lie

In 2010, Democrats gave their website a facelift and whitewash. Click on the screenshot above to see what they used to say about their civil rights history.

Prior to 2010, the following is what readers got when they clicked on the Democrats.org “History” button….

Democrats are unwavering in our support of equal opportunity for all Americans. That’s why we’ve worked to pass every one of our nation’s Civil Rights laws, and every law that protects workers. Most recently, Democrats stood together to reauthorize the Voting Rights Act.

On every civil rights issue, Democrats have led the fight. We support vigorous enforcement of existing laws, and remain committed to protecting fundamental civil rights in America.

This is the kind of xx(stuff) spewed by Democrats on a daily basis, and unfortunately the media and other so-called watchdogs are so apparently ignorant of American history, Democrats continue to LIE through their teeth to their constituents, and via academia, to our kids. Despite the truth being out there for years, it’s probably not going to explode until some big shot news anchor gives us an “explosive expose” bringing us all those facts first, so he/she can proudly receive a Pulitzer…

While I have only scratched the surface of civil rights history, here’s an except from yet another list of historical bullet points that dispute Democrat claims of civil rights support. As you read through it, remember, Democrats claim they “are unwavering in our support of equal opportunity for all Americans. That’s why we’ve worked to pass every one of our nation’s Civil Rights laws”…

October 13, 1858
    During Lincoln-Douglas debates, U.S. Senator Stephen Douglas (D-IL) states: “I do not regard the Negro as my equal, and positively deny that he is my brother, or any kin to me whatever”; Douglas became Democratic Party’s 1860 presidential nominee

April 16, 1862
    President Lincoln signs bill abolishing slavery in District of Columbia; in Congress, 99% of Republicans vote yes, 83% of Democrats vote no

“Democrats are unwavering in our support of equal opportunity for all Americans. That’s why we’ve worked to pass every one of our nation’s Civil Rights laws… On every civil rights issue, Democrats have led the fight.”

July 17, 1862
    Over unanimous Democrat opposition, Republican Congress passes Confiscation Act stating that slaves of the Confederacy “shall be forever free”

January 31, 1865
    13th Amendment banning slavery passed by U.S. House with unanimous Republican support, intense Democrat opposition

April 8, 1865
    13th Amendment banning slavery passed by U.S. Senate with 100% Republican support, 63% Democrat opposition

November 22, 1865
    Republicans denounce Democrat legislature of Mississippi for enacting “black codes,” which institutionalized racial discrimination

February 5, 1866
    U.S. Rep. Thaddeus Stevens (R-PA) introduces legislation, successfully opposed by Democrat President Andrew Johnson, to implement “40 acres and a mule” relief by distributing land to former slaves

http://www.black-and-right.com/the-democrat-race-lie/

15. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

This thread is being closed by request of original poster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.