1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thank Calvin for your freedom

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Luke2427, Dec 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke2427

Luke2427 Active Member

You didn't listen to a word I said- not a word. I said Ameirca is more than events that occur within her borders and then you go about siting some events that occur within her borders.

I can do that too and win. I can tell you that this very month hundred of millions of dollars are pouring int the Lottie Moon Christmas offering to support 5,000 SBC missionaries around this globe.

I could tell you the America is THE MOST BENEVOLENT NATION IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. No nation does more for hurting people across the globe.

I could tell you a hundred other things- but it would be a waste of my breath because you are not going to listen.
    But I think it is low down for you to stay here and reap the benefits of this great nation and defecate on our country.

But you are free to do so- something that has been paid for at a high price- an ongoing price- some brave soldier probably died today to protect you from those who would take away your right to express your disdain for this country.

Why don't you move Fred?

Do you think it is better somewhere else in the world??????

2. Steadfast Fred

Steadfast Fred Active Member

Sure, send millions of dollars out to other countries while our own country has thousands homeless and dying on the streets.

You put me down for my view of America and you advocate sending millions of dollars outside the country that could clothe and feed millions on our home turf? Wow!

1 Timothy 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

#122 Steadfast Fred, Dec 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2010
  3. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

thread is closed due to tirade of personal insults.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.