1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thank You for Your Service

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by LeBuick, Jan 20, 2009.

1. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I began the thread by saying thank you to Bush which I consider extreme high regards. Bush gave us his selfless service which I would be guilty of bad manners if I didn't appreciate. I also prayed for Bush daily while he was our leader because I knew our destinies are tied together and because I pray for everyone, friends and enemies. I have no trouble doing what the Lord has commanded me to do. I pray for my leaders, love my enemies and treat everybody how I would like to be treated.

ps... My comment to you was not about the prayer you finally prayed but in regards to the thread that lead to the prayer. The one where you toiled and grappled with how to pray for Obama.

2. rbell

rbell Active Member

Them there's good words, LB...:thumbs:

3. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

While I don't find GWB guiltless, I find the gutless Republicans that should have kept the party conservative, far more culpable that President Bush.....