1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thanks for the memories

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by C.S. Murphy, Aug 6, 2003.

1. C.S. Murphy

C.S. Murphy New Member

Dear Friends, It has been a great joy(mostly) working as moderator of this great forum. I especially take joy in the fact that I was here at it's inception and have saw it disprove some skeptics. Fundamenatlists are not all bad, hey atleast we aren't episcopals [​IMG] I feel that I have been letting the baptist board take too much of my time and attention so I have decided (along with my wife) to take a break from my role here. I do trust that everyone will continue to post responsibility and give the Squire the same respect you have given me. Unless ofcourse you are one of those who never gave me any respect then please give him much more. Who am I kidding everyone who showed disrespect toward me have been banned ;) or atleast that's the way some of your PM's have read. [​IMG] Seriously folks I have never intentionally abused anyone here and I am sorry if I offended any one of you, please forgive me. Please feel free to e-mail if you ever wish to talk. Please pray for me as I attempt to regain my focus and as the old song says "someday love may bring us back around, again"
    Yours in Christ
    Murph
    God Bless

2. Wisdom Seeker

Wisdom Seeker New Member

Oh no, are you kidding me? You are my favorite moderator.

Well, I understand and wish you all the best. But I'm really sorry that you won't be moderating any more. Really sorry. :(

3. Elnora

Elnora New Member

You have the sweetest spirit. God bless you . I will miss you. :(