1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The American Middle Class Is No Longer the World’s Richest

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Crabtownboy, Apr 22, 2014.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did you mean....

37, or 2007? Which crash are you referring too!

BTW - do you consider yourself upper or lower class...I know you aren't a middleclass type of rson! And I don't think you are and Obama made entitlist! So you must be part of the liberal weath program! :smilewinkgrin:

2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    How about everone paying the same tax rate which means everyone pays federal income taxes
    Suppose we give allowance for unforseen circustance - but in many cases, I'm sure we could do with less, if need be. And lets not forget there are many food banks around.
    1. why just women, how about single fathers with children. but in either case, lets look at the full situation. How many of these mothers are 16,17, 18 years old - and they have no ideal who the dad is. Seems like there is a bigger issue here.
      How about mom staying home and teaching her kids.
      describe "poor"
      1) which ones? 2) remember a benefit is earned - it is not a give-a-way.
      oh boy I love that one. At my job last night, I did at least 50% more work than my co-worker - but she makes more money than I do becuse she has been with the company for over a decade. (I only have one year) We both do equal work - but not equal pay!
      thats right - if the company does not have the money, why should they be required to spend more?

3. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please stop feeding the troll.