1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Best Way to present a viewpoint

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, May 16, 2013.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Politics can be a tricky adventure. No matter what you say, there is someone who will try to prove you wrong.
    When a politician will says "I will not dignify that with an answer", does that make you cast a doubt.
    When we debate here on BB, sometimes it can be hard as the individuals involved may not be on line at the same time, or when a question is asked and before it can be answered, another subject comes up.

Well, I think there are two excellent ways to fully involved in a political (or any) discussion.

1) Have a website - giving views, sources and solid evidence. Included in a website would be a daily blog.

2) Do a radio show - many small town stations will broker time and if the station streams - everyone on BB could listen. If you do a show between midnight and 5 am, the cost could be extremely low or even free.

So who is up to the mission of having a website and / or radio show ?

2. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Salty - not sure what you're trying to accomplish here. Are we talking about an additional forum for BB members to participate in? Or at least obtain information?

What kind of format for the radio show are we talking? And how would BB members listen to or participate in it?

It's not you; between the heavy dosage of Motrin last night and my allergy medication, I'm just being dense, and need some more explanation.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

There's nothing wrong with this program Salty. The best way to present your view is to attack the one you disagree with. Distract everyone with endless name calling by smearing the one you disagree with.

That must be the rational Christ like way of presenting our views. It's done here everyday in spite of the posting rules that are never enforced. So it must be the accepted way of going about presenting our views here now.

My view is that everyone should just attack distract and smear their opponents from now on.

If you don't know how the attack distract and smear game is played send off a pm to either Arbo or SN I'm sure they would be happy to give private lessons.

#3 poncho, May 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2013
  4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

On the other hand I think Salty may be on to something here. Hmmm.

I'm going to go work on a little sumthin sumthin along the lines of the Salt man's suggestion. I'll open a new thread and explain it all soon as I get all the details worked out.