1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The Book Crazy Love

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by evangelist6589, Aug 5, 2012.

1. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Audiocassettes? Who uses those these days? Well anyways I have heard of books of sermons. I picked one up my first year at Bob Jones.

2. evangelist6589

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are right on Havensdad. He is not listening to what you are writing. I used to think as he did years ago. I remember once at a single group at a CBA church we were reading Knowing God by Ji Packer. I made a stink about it to the leader and others in the class because we were reading a book and we should only have read the Bible. The people ignored me. They did not reason with me, they just ignored my comments. They did it right as Packer is a great author.

3. evangelist6589

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I look forward to it like I would look forward to a Banana Split. I am getting a nice treat in theology.

4. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Bob Jones? The bigoted prejudiced universtiy that brough shame on the Lord for their racist views?