1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Case for Christ - Lee Strobel

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by Ben W, Apr 19, 2005.

1. Mike McK

Mike McK New Member

I saw the interview and felt quite the opposite as you. Hefner is a celebrity. I am sure he has had to deal with a lot tougher interviewers. </font>[/QUOTE]I'm all for tough interviews but there were a couple of problems with this one.

The first was that Strobel clearly set him up. The tone of the interview was supposed to have been a friendly discussion about sexuality and morality.

Once Strobel set the hook, the tone of the interview changed drastically.

The second problem is that it was less an interview than an opportunity for Strobel to try to put an easy target in his place.

2. David M Walker

David M Walker New Member

http://www.faithunderfire.com/indexFlash.html
    This Week on Faith Under Fire …

ISLAM: THE ISSUES - Saturday, May 14, 2005

10 p.m. Eastern/Pacific
    9 p.m. Central/Mountain
    Only on PAX-TV

If you’re looking for nice, light fare on TV this Saturday, don’t stop at Faith Under Fire. Why? Because when Islam is the topic, the dialogue and debate tends to get heated. This week, we look at Islam: the Issues …
    • The United States of Islam?
    • Islam: The Issues
    • Do We All Worship the Same God?

To find out more about this week's show, click here.
    This Week’s Guests …

• Mahdi Bray, the executive director of the Muslim American Society (MAS) and president of the Coordinating Council of Muslim Organizations. Find Out More...
    • Daveed Gartenstein-Ross, a senior terrorism analyst at the Investigative Project and columnist for Frontpagemag.com. Find Out More...
    • Irshad Manji, Canadian television journalist and author of The Trouble With Islam.Find Out More...
    • Ergun Caner, Ph.D., author of Christian Jihad and Unveiling Islam, and incoming dean of Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary. Find Out More...
    • Hesham A. Hassaballa, a practicing physician and author of The Beliefnet Guide to Islam. Find Out More...
    • Deborah Caldwell, a senior editor and national correspondent for Beliefnet.com, a multi-faith website. Find Out More...

3. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

I have Irsad manji's book, well worth reading, I would like to see a Muslim Liberal and Lee Strobel have a chat, that could be interesting!