1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The Case for Faith by Lee Strobel

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by evangelist6589, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    he reads like the real deal, as this post actually sounds like someone who is using his intelligence to others things then finding the solution to our classic "calvinism vrs Arminianism" discussions/debates!

2. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, I believe you Lee; I’ve come to realize people of notoriety put on their pants one leg at a time like everyone else. I once had a lengthy discussion with Chuck Norris, very nice guy, although I expect he could put in both legs at once if he intended to. :smilewinkgrin:

On a side note: I also once teased and flirted from a distance with Paula Abdul not knowing who she was and she came up and asked me dance, believe it not people! :tongue3: :laugh:

Good to hear some comments from the actual source.

3. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Lee Strobel,
    Welcome to the BB. It looks as if writing the Case for a Creator was easier than making a Case for Lee Strobel.:laugh::laugh::laugh: Looking forward to any imput that you can offer ,if time permits.

4. LeeStrobel

LeeStrobel New Member

I'm still reeling from the Paula Abdul story! That's really hilarious. SHE asked YOU to dance? Wow.

5. Jerome

Jerome Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Glad to hear you're a Baptist. Shall we look for The Case for Believer's Baptism soon?

6. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

And I......"believe it not".....:laugh::laugh:

7. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  8. LeeStrobel

LeeStrobel New Member

Well, I was ordained at an inter-denominational church (Willow Creek) but later was a teaching pastor at a Southern Baptist church (Saddleback), so I guess I'm a quasi-Baptist. I certainly have no reservations about Baptist faith and practice (including, of course, believer's baptism). I agree with ICONOCLAST that I'm another sinner...saved by God's grace and mercy. The older I get in the faith, the more I'm in awe of that.

9. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Lee there are two things you need to be aware of:
    1. You are not a Baptist and therefore not permitted to post in Baptist forums. Please post only in those forums that are for the non-Baptists.

2. Advertisements of one's materials on the board is not permitted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.