1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

"The Coffee Shop"......(#2)

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by Sherrie, Apr 21, 2003.

1. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    Jim, Sherrie has so many customers she has to move to a larger location.

Sherrie, it was 92 degrees here this afternoon; it's still 81 at 9:30 p.m. CDT.

I think I have now finished my spring planting after putting in a few tomatoes and peppers and periwinkles. The petunias reseeded nicely and are really beginning to take off with the warm weather and some rain. Dianthus and marigolds appear to be doing well, and the rose moss is coming along too. My Unknown Flowers are thriving.

BTW: I really AM working on something new, but it takes time to go through 25 pages of postings to glean the information. With all the new folks, there are a lot more characters to fit in. And some of them are really characters.

2. thetaterkid

thetaterkid New Member

I just wanted to be one of the last posters on "The Coffee Shop......#2".

3. Wisdom Seeker

Wisdom Seeker New Member

Sherrie, No she hasn't. Thanks for asking her to. Murphs posted an admonishment about posting with grace towards others. I hope it's headed...but, I'm staying out of there. I'm a fundamental baptist, but I've never met anyone at my church that was like some of the people I've met there. Very angry, very confrontational. Been praying about it...and I get this clear message...to remove myself from harms way. ;)

Am I last to post to this thread? :D [​IMG]

[​IMG] Good night my friends. God bless you.
    Laurenda