1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Coming Day Of The Lord

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Truth Files, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Truth Files

Truth Files New Member

The beginning of the day of the Lord:

2Peter
    3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in which [many events will take place over time in the coming day of the Lord] the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

This time frame will come quickly [abruptly] with no warning [1Thessalonians 5:1-9; Matthew 24:36-39; Revelation 3:10; 22:12]

Psalms
    2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2:2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

2:3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.

2:5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

Jeremiah
    30:3 For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.

30:4 And these are the words that the LORD spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah.

30:5 For thus saith the LORD; We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace.

30:7 Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble, but he shall be saved out of it.

Joel
    2:1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

2:2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

2:30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD come.

3:9 Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:

3:10 Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.

3:11 Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O LORD.

3:14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.

3:15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

3:16 The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

Zechariah
    12:2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

114:1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

14:3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

14:4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

14:5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee. [Revelation 12:6; 12:14]

Matthew
    24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened

24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Luke
    21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21:21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

21:22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

21:35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

Revelation
    6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand

#1 Truth Files, Sep 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2010
  2. Truth Files

Truth Files New Member

The coming day of the Lord continued .....

Revelation
    8:2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.

8:6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

The ending of His wrath an hour [time] of trial:

Revelation
    10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

11:16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

11:17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O LORD God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

16:1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame [parenthetical].

16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. [the immortal pre-tribulation church]

19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

19:16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

19:19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Matthew
    24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect [the believing mortal remnant part of Israel] from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. [Isaiah 11:11-12; 27:13]

25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations [the surving mortals of the gentiles]: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left

#2 Truth Files, Sep 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2010
  3. Truth Files

Truth Files New Member

The coming day of the Lord continued ......

The continuing day of the Lord:

Matthew
    25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world

Micah
    4:1 But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.

4:2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

4:3 And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

5:7 And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the LORD, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.

5:8 And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.

Zechariah
    14:6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:

14:7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

14:8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

14:9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

14:10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.

14:11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

Revelation
    20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

4. lastday

lastday New Member

Lastday

Truth Files,
    Your presentation so far is not at all clear to me about God's wrath.
    You wrote:
    What do you mean by this statement as it relates to the Day of Wrath?
    Why did you omit Rev.11:18 which shows when God's wrath begins??
    What is the point of your quoting scriptures at such great length???
    Mel Miller

5. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

Did any of you actually read all those scriptures? My eyes glazed over.

Now, Brother TF, will you please make your point?

6. Truth Files

Truth Files New Member

"Now, Brother TF, will you please make your point?"

Do you not think the Lord has made His communication clear to you?

Would you be willing to ask Him the same question?

Did He author His Word in vain ..... or do you think He has a purpose?

Most believers that I know love to read and study His Word

The scriptures selected tell much about His intents .... can you see this, or not?

Do you have a desire to spend much time with your Bible or not?

7. Truth Files

Truth Files New Member

"Your presentation so far is not at all clear to me about God's wrath."

A strange statement to make

It is His presentation .... do you not agree?

These are scriptures from His own Word on the subject

I would suggest that you ask Him to clarify these things for you

I know that you place His wrath on one day and the end of His hour [time] of trial [which is not 1 literal hour by the way, but a time lapse of 2550 daysaccording to scripture] that is coming upon the whole world Mel .... but I believe that He tells a far different truth

Post-tribulatinal thinking is flawed in my opinion and does not stand the test of the prophetic scriptures for many reasons

Our views on this issue are like oil and water .... no mixing

#7 Truth Files, Sep 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2010
  8. lastday

lastday New Member

Lastday

Truth Files,
    May I ask why I should "ask the Lord" for clarification of what you believe?
    Do you have a habit of stating Post-Tribbers are flawed without a reason??
    Are you trying to overwhelm us with Scripture without making your point???
    Mel

9. Truth Files

Truth Files New Member

I can support my view Mel, but you should be able to read and understand the scriptures for yourself .... this is why I posted the related scriptures

And you must ask the Lord for understanding .... there is no other way for one to discover His truth on the matter

If you are not doing this I would strongly suggest that you consider it

10. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

What I would like is for someone to give me a single scripture which teaches a pre-trib rapture.

By that I mean a clear, unequivocal, not-subject-to-any-other interpretation scripture.

What I see here is Truth Files throwing large volumes of scripture at us from both Testaments, and simply stating this is what they mean.

Then along comes RAdam and others who say, No, these scriptures don't mean that--they mean this.

That's fine. I'm happy for each side to make his best case for his view. But each side involves taking a bunch of scriptures, butting them up against each other and saying, this is the way it is. What I want is that one verse.

There are some verses which clearly teach the post-tribulational second coming, and all agree this is what they teach. Those verses do not require other verses to buttress that position, nor do they require combining various verses to reach that conclusion.

Now, I know that scripture interprets scripture. But you'd think that if Pre-Trib is so clear, we ought to be able to find one single unequivocal verse that says it.

I Thess 4:13-18 is off limits. Paul relates the fact of the rapture, but not the time. And chapter 5, about the Day of the Lord, is is post-tribulational. Every dispy I've read or heard says it is.

Okay, where's that verse?

11. lastday

lastday New Member

Lastday

Tom Butler,
    I'm so glad to be back with you after my 4 years of absence.
    I want you to know exactly what Truth Files is about to present.
    He is not PreTrib; but PreWrath...with a twisted View of Post-Trib.

In one of the Posts above I noted his false teaching of the HOUR of Trial
    as being 2550 days rather than the Hour that follows the Great Tribulation:
    Truth Files had written:
    He wrongly extends (by 30 days) the conflict between Christ and Antichrist and makes that conflict last 1260 + 1290 days (2550 days)
    instead of sticking with the fact that the 1290 days will be "cut short". His view is
    that Post-Tribbers are wrong because we shorten the 1290 days (as Christ predicted) whereas his PreWrath view shortens the 1260 days
    to make room for the Plagues (during another 30 days of continued conflict on earth) which they believe will be fulfilled after the Rapture.
    Some of them even believe the Trumpets as well as the Plagues occur after the Rapture.
    True Files Concluded:
    I responded to his advice that I should "ask the Lord":
    Mel

#11 lastday, Sep 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2010
  12. Truth Files

Truth Files New Member

"He wrongly extends (by 30 days) the conflict between Christ and Antichrist and makes that conflict last 1260 + 1290 days (2550 days) instead of sticking with the fact that the 1290 days will be "cut short".

Are the visions of Daniel 11 and 12 corrupted? Is this what you are saying?

Your "cut short" idea is totally misapplied .... the Lord would not alter His prior time line given in Daniel's visions .... He simple means that the period of destruction caused by the little horn's invasion will be limited

13. lastday

lastday New Member

Truth Files,
    You write:
    Jesus requires that the 1290 days of Daniel will be "cut short for the Elect's sake"!
    Revelation reveals those days will be shortened by either 26 days or 27 days!!
    That's 27 days for the Elect and perhaps 26 days for the Jewish Remnant!!!!

The period of destruction is not extended 30 days beyond Christ's return!
    Events of the Day of Wrath will be no longer than from noon to 6 or 7 PM!!
    Within the final Hour of Trial of the Lastday, all the wicked are destroyed!!!
    Mel

14. Truth Files

Truth Files New Member

"Revelation reveals those days will be shortened by either 26 days or 27 days!!"

Scriptures?

"The period of destruction is not extended 30 days beyond Christ's return!"

How do you know this?

"Events of the Day of Wrath will be no longer than from noon to 6 or 7 PM"

Scriptures?

"Within the final Hour of Trial of the Lastday, all the wicked are destroyed"

What about those "wicked" in the "great city" that will be destroyed at the beginning of the 70th week?

And what about the "wicked" who will be destroyed by the Euphrates angelics in Revelation 9; [1/3 of mankind which could be as many as 2 billion

I think your 1 day wrath idea is way off coarse and cannot be substantiated by scripture

Post-tribulational interpretation has many flaws that must be reconciled

15. lastday

lastday New Member

Lastday

Truth writes:
    Mel wrote:
    Scriptures?
    The End of Time comes "in the days the 7th Trumpet is about to sound"!
    Revelation's 1260 days will end 3 or 4 days prior to the Day it sounds!!
    Christ appears on day 1263 to gather the Saints on Saturday, Tishri 15, OR
    He may appear 4 days later on Sunday, Tishri 16, i.e., after Twilight!!!
    [1290 - 1260 = 30! 30-3=27 for the Jews OR 30-4=26 for the Elect].
    I wrote:
    How do we know this?
    Because the Day of Wrath is a single day on which 100 verses in the Book
    of Revelation will be fulfilled within 6 or 7 Hours...including the Hour of Trial!

Why? Because "no one can enter the temple in heaven until the last Plague
    empties in the air NOR before the last martyr who must die has been killed!!
    I wrote:
    You ask:
    The 70th 7, IMO, begins in the fall of 2026 with peace lasting for 1260 days!
    Two Prophets arrive 2030, 7th day of Passover Week of Unleavened Bread!!
    If so, they are killed Wed., Tishri 12, AD 2033, 3 days before Trump #7!!!
    You write:
    The wicked soldiers are not destroyed during the 6th Trumpet; they instead
    invade Israel in the 6th Plague! Their slaughter occurs on Tishri 15/16...a Saturday for the Gentiles; but both a 7th and 8th Day that begin the Solemn 8-Day Feast of
    Israel's Jubilee Celebration!! This will launch a 7th Millennium and, as of day #1335, see the Millennial Temple dedicated at Hannukah...75 days after day #1260!!!
    You conclude:
    God's wrath does not begin until the Last Plague exhausts His Patience!
    No one enters the Temple for 7th Trump Wrath until the Temple Opens!!
    The Martyrs Enter God's Presence in the Temple AFTER the Last Plague!!!
    [Proof...read Rev.14:1-5 where the Temple Opens for its 3-Act Drama].
    Mel

16. Truth Files

Truth Files New Member

I asked for scriptures supporting your "short day" ideas and you gave me Some references to Jewish festivals ..... there is nothing in the "prophetic visions" that do the same until after the tribulation period is over during the Lord's millennial reign ... so I want you to give me scriptures within the scope of the actual visions of the Bible prophets without added trivia

And I have to say that using this method to determine the time of the Lord's return is bogus .... He has said that no one can predict the dating .... many have attempted to do this and have failed so you should take note because I see you making the same attempt

And I can also tell you that when you do this you expose yourself to the preterists who will make folly of your presumptions .... when debating with them as you do you are shooting yourself in the foot

And the 200 million bound angelics will kill 1/3 of the lost world of mankind .... there is nothing to include Israel in the killing ..... and this certainly does not happen in 1 day at the end of the tribulation of the Lord's wrath

He allows for this angelic infestation on the earth to punish an unbelieving world

You have some very strange ideas which you add that just do not seem to be supported by prophetic scriptures

#16 Truth Files, Sep 10, 2010
  17. lastday

lastday New Member

Lastday

Truth writes:
    We are discussing the Lord's return AFTER the great tribulation ends!
    Jesus said Daniel's (1290) days will be cut short for the Elect's sake!!
    The number of Days shortened are 30 days that are part of the 2nd
    half of 1250 SOLAR days...not of 2520 Prophetic Days. The 2520 Prophetic Days are part of the 2550 SOLAR Days which are nestled within 367 weeks on the
    Hebrew Calendar that include 365 Solar weeks and 360 Prophetic weeks!!!
    You continue:
    What is wrong with knowing the probable years God has chosen in light of the "2 days" of Hosea, the requirement of a total "blood-red" moon on the
    Day of Wrath, the exact number of Hebrew weeks being 367, the Solar
    weeks being 365 and the Prophetic weeks being 360? The 2520th Prophetic day and 2550th (1290th) Solar days anticipate Hannukah to occur
    on day #1335 for dedicating the Millennial Temple. The 70th Seven may begin on Saturday, Tishri 15 of 2026 (5787) and may be completed on Tishri 15
    of 2033 (5794)?

Is it correct to say that the "unknown day" was intended for us today??

Or intended for the "generation seeing all the things that happenS"???
    You warn me:
    The Preterist can't explain how Sheep and/or Goat Nations obtain eternal residence in His Kingdom OR in Hell based on whether they properly treat the least of His
    brethren in the flesh! We can because this will occur during the Millennium!! The Kingdom after the Millennium, under the Davidic Covenant, will become a literal, eternal dwelling place on the New Earth after Jesus separates the Sheep from the Goats based on how they treat the least of His brethren...while ostensibly worshiping God in truth!!!
    You conclude:
    That carnage cannot happen on the Day of God's wrath which is one Day!
    This onslaught is Satan's wrath while God's patience continues to the End!!
    You mix Satan's wrath with God's wrath that's restricted to the Last Day!!!
    Mel

#17 lastday, Sep 10, 2010
  18. Truth Files

Truth Files New Member

Mel,

I have to tell you that "satan's wrath" is totally injected and controlled by the Lord during His coming 2550 days of judgment; all part of His judgment process of an unbelieving intransigent world

Where do all of the judgments come from?

Who allows for the strong delusion?

Who instigates the destruction of the great city part of MBG?

Who has the intent to bring down all human self government?

What does this passage of scripture say [Psalms 2]?

Who kicks satan and his fallen angelics out of heaven and confines them on the earth during the tribulation period?

Do you not know that the Lord is going to give the world the devil because they have refused to believe the truth about Him? [1Thessalonians 2:8-12]

Your relegation of all of this to "satan's wrath" so that you can bring the Lord in at the end of the period is nonsense

And I have to tell you that your attempts to date the beginning of all of this is futile and you should not be doing it

It makes christianity, Bible prophecy, and the Lord's intents look foolish

You know much about the prophetic scriptures, but some how you have left the road and I would admonish you to return so that you do not end up on the Lord's bad side .... He has one you know

19. lastday

lastday New Member

Truth?
    I submit your attitude is contrary to a Christian spirit of love and kindness!
    You show an aggressive spirit that fails to reveal fruit of the Holy Spirit!!
    I don't see how you may live with yourself, let alone please the Lord!!!
    Your offensive remarks: