1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The Commandments of Jesus Christ

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Stephen Levi, May 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I find it ironic that you would pose this question to Dr. Bob since you have stolen his picture here and have used it as your own avatar at another forum.

Here's your post under the name "Bob4God". Your posting methods gives you away every single time.

And you have been here before at least once that I know of - as Trying2DoRight.

from http://www.onlinebaptist.com/home/topic/20676-very-simple-and-very-elementary/

2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah, what do you want?

3. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Let's analyze this situation.
    First this is a board for the saved only. So, Are you saved: yes or no?
    Perhaps you could give your testimony.

Second, you are posting in a forum reserved for Baptists only.
    I questioned you on your Baptist doctrine, for the posts you were making certainly are not Baptist. What are you then? If I can't trust you to be honest about being a Baptist, why should I trust you about whether or not you are actually a Christian.

Third, I posted at least three times one specific post that you have not answered. That is not characteristic of one who is open and honest his Christianity and purpose of being here.

Are you saved?
    Are you a Baptist?
    What evidence can you give that would convince me and others?

4. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Everyone - this guy (or gal) is a drive-by spammer who doesn't wish to engage in fellowship or conversation. He spams dozens of websites.

We've just banned him (Stephen Levi) at the forum where I am a moderator and we've banned him at least 5 times under other names there. His names that we've caught him posting under are Trying2DoRight (banned from here, also), Dreams and Visions, Robert Sanders, Bob4God, workinghard1, theOracleofGod and there's probably more.

Just before we banned him this last time (a couple of days ago), he posted this to us (the moderators).

And when we asked him why he spammed so many places with no intention of discussion, this is what he said.

His MO of "yes or no", "true or false", "the Lord told me to tell you this", and NOT answering people's direct questions gives him away.

I suggest we not feed him anymore.

5. Winman

Winman Active Member

Wow, the guy actually stole and is using Dr. Bob's avatar.

What are you waiting for Mods? AXE this guy.

6. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't care what avatar he uses, but to pose as Dr. Bob (with Dr. Bob's name and Dr. Bob's picture as his avatar) is creepy to me.

I think he should be banned because he's been banned here before at least once - possibly more times.

7. Winman

Winman Active Member

Well, stealing somebody's avatar is more than creepy, it might even be criminal. It is identity theft.

This is one of those guys who wants to be a "holy man". People will act crazy to try to impress others they are holy.

[​IMG]

Mat 6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

8. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

There is no purpose in continuing this thread; said poster is gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.