1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Companion Bible

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Blessed lady, Jun 1, 2009.

1. RustySword

RustySword Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Yes, the older I get, the more I appreciate large print.

If I ever need to replace my Thompson, I'm getting a large print one.

I have the "handy size." I keep it by my bedside, next to a pair of 2.75 reading glasses.

2. pilgrim2009

pilgrim2009 New Member

LOL.I have two Thompsons KJV.One is the regular size the other the large print.My wife has the hand size one.The print in my wifes is small and takes reading glasses.You would deeply be blessed by the Thompson large print.They have a special centennial limited edition that wont be printed again and it is the 100th year centennial edition Thompson chain reference.

I have a KJV Sword bible you would love it if you like large print.It is a Red letter Old and New Testament.It only comes in the KJV and all the so-called out-dated words are underlined with the modern meaning given and it has tons of study helps in the back.It is a big bible and kind of heavy but again worth the work out.The Sword Bible can be bought in red or black and has a large gold sword on its bonded leather cover that has special wide margins for notes etc.

God bless in Jesus.

Steven.