1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The connection between: Loving Jesus—Obedience—Eternal Life

Discussion in 'Calvinism & Arminianism Debate' started by Samuels, Dec 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonShaff

JonShaff Fellow Servant
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I repent all the time and ask for forgiveness. Not because i was "not born again" anymore or "not a child of God" anymore, but because i was out of fellowship with God.

I ask my wife to forgive me when i do something unloving to her. Not because we suddenly became "Unmarried" or divorced, but because our Relationship needs to be restored and be brought back into healthy fellowship.

2. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Six Hour Warning

This thread will be closed sometime after 12 am Pacific.

3. utilyan

utilyan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

It doesn't matter if you think you have a double standard. We can say you are privileged above other people all you want.

Bottom line Is there is no sinning in heaven and it is not IMPOSSIBLE to stop sinning.

We can say we need God to stop sinning. But to say it is impossible is calling God a liar.

Sinning doesn't stop AT heaven......Somewhere between here and Heaven you stop sinning.

And guess what? It had better be your choice else you can throw free will out the window.

If you got some purgatory story tell it to us.

4. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.