1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Counter-Reformation in Progress Today

Discussion in 'Baptist History' started by Bismarck, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Bismarck

Bismarck New Member

Movie quote:

America is a predominantly Protestant country. This was even more true at its founding, but is even true today in the main.

Every day, around 4,000 baby-murders are performed. And the majority of those lives lost are (ex) Protestants.

Every night, around 4,000 Mexicans flood into our country across our spread-open borders. These Latinos are EXCLUSIVELY Catholic. Soon, the American Southwest will be lost to Mexico. At that time, a million square miles of the Earth's surface will once again BECOME CATHOLIC.

Pat Buchanan wrote an article in the Washington Times on 16 January called Cardinal McCarrick & the Catholics' war. You can read it here:

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=48363

Please take a few minutes of your time to look up the following words:

30 Years War
    80 Years War
    Counter-Reformation

You may also wish to know that the Catholic Church has never issued any appology for any of the ~10,000,000 deaths attributable to the Catholic-Counter Reformation up through 1650 (end of the 30 Years War alone). And here are is the Catholic Church in its own words:

I am not convinced that Protestants are inclined to keep their eyes on the ball. God help me, but I fear it is so.

As long as nothing is overtly said in the newspapers, we all choose to go back to sleep.

As long as the criminal suspect does not freely volunteer a public confession, we all choose to go back to sleep.

So did Josh, Davy, Shlomo and Dan in Germany in 1938.

And they were dead wrong.

"It couldn't happen, they wouldn't."

They were dead wrong.

Oh, ever heard the phrase, "Hitler's Pope"? Ever see the last few minutes of the movie Amen?

I fear Protestants today have no concept who they are dealing with.

And as long as the criminal suspect does not freely confess...

nobody bothers about it.

Yawn....

Statistically, 1-2 more (ex) Protestant babies have been murdered while you read this.

And we'll get our load of Catholics into TX, AZ, and CA tonight.

Enjoy! Cheers! Learn Spanish (like Cortez and Pizarro) and grab your Rosaries. Have fun!

2. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have no idea why this is in the Baptist history forum. So off it goes.