1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The decline?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by exscentric, Sep 17, 2011.

1. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    James Carville suggested Obama fire some of his people and get into "PANIC" mode.

A Democratic Strategist this morning said the Obama jobs bill was being generally accepted - uhhhh guess he hadn't heard Harry Reid doesn't even like it. :tongue3:

Points down in the polls, still blaming Bush and everything else under the sun.

Hummmmm even Hollywood isn't giving to his campaign. Uhhhh is there a level even more drastic than PANIC that he might get into?

2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Alarmed panic? I think Obama's too arrogant to think that he's in trouble. I saw that support among his base is at an all time low. There seems to be a scandal (or more) per week coming out. He's backtracking on a lot of his promises.

3. billwald

billwald New Member

I agree with Carville. Obama should show some guts and advocate an import duty on consumer goods. That is the ONLY thing which will bring jobs back to the US.

Of course, killing the unions and dropping the minimum wage to five bucks would also bring jobs back.