1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Elect

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by The Word, Jan 10, 2011.

1. The Word

The Word New Member

I'm not sure of your language but I hope the ton of bricks squashed your sin of pride.

2. R. Lawson

R. Lawson New Member

Please do not talk to Amy like that.

3. Dr. Walter

Dr. Walter New Member

My oh my! Talk about pride. You need to read what you have been saying about yourself. Nobody on this forum has claimed to be "The Word of God" in flesh but you have. Nobody on this forum has claimed to be sinless but you have! Nobody on this forum has claimed to be a "spiritual" elite but you have.

4. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

The basis of your belief is experience. How then can you verify your belief. Does your experience come from Satan or God? How do you know? Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. How do you know that you have not been given an experience from one of his angels of light--a demon; that all of your experiences are demonic.

If experience is your basis of truth then truly you are the one so easily deceived, and no doubt are deceived by the spirit of antichrist. What does your experience tell you about God. What can it tell you about God? Nothing, absolutely nothing. Only the Word of God can reveal God to us. Those who go outside the Word of God Jesus calls thieves and robbers; but the sheep will not hear them. Are you a thief, a robber, etc.? How do you know if experience is your authority?

5. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Oy vey is Yiddish for expressing dismay, grief, and annoyance. The bricks falling are a visual aid.

I don't know what "god" you are receiving your information from but it's not the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. GOD never goes against His word and the things you are saying are contrary (to say the least) to the word of God as is recorded in the Scriptures.

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Your doctrine is in dire need of reproof and correction.

6. The Word

The Word New Member

Your right, it's not the Lord of Christians who worship their false god called Jesus. The Jesus Christ I know is my heart, mind and soul. He's the one having me write these words to you. He knows that all Christians are counterfeit sinners who think they're saints.

7. The Word

The Word New Member

I can't have any pride because a sinless saint. My flesh is dead to the world but you're not talking to my flesh. You're talking to God who created all things.

You will be thrown into the lake of fire with all the others of Satan.

8. The Word

The Word New Member

You would be surprised about who Satan is. I have all the knowledge of God to know that you're not who you think you are.

9. R. Lawson

R. Lawson New Member

Can someone get a mod to look over this thread?

10. The Word

The Word New Member

If you loved me, you wouldn't care what I say to Amy.

11. The Word

The Word New Member

Are you in fear of the truth? You ought to be fearful but not in the way you fear him.

12. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

1 Corinthians 16:22 If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.

Galatians 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

13. R. Lawson

R. Lawson New Member

I know the truth, sir, and you have none of it.

14. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Mr. Word, I don't know if you're serious about all this or it's just a prank (I've seen it before on this board) but there is definitely an evil spirit behind it.

Thankfully, greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world!

Every knee shall bow -------> :jesus:

15. Loveday

Loveday New Member

After reading over his posts--especially the one about not having had the desire for s*x with his wife for the past three years, I suspect The Word is a troll, simply here to get a rise out of everyone. He's probably laughing himself silly right about now. Very sad.

16. R. Lawson

R. Lawson New Member

You ought to treat a lady with respect. Didn't your momma ever teach you manners?

17. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

I missed that one. I guess that would make you go crazy. :laugh:

18. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Thank you R. What a gentlemen you are! :)

19. Loveday

Loveday New Member

I feel awful for his poor wife!

20. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

eewwwwww!!!!!!!