1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Exorcist: What happened after I watched it.

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by rodneyo777, Jun 15, 2015.

1. rodneyo777

rodneyo777 Member

Right after I was saved, the exorcist movie came out on the big screen.

A friend came over and asked if I wanted to go to the movie.

My mom butts in and says yes, and I'll pay, and I'll drive.

At that time I didn't even know what exorcist meant or what it pertained to.

But as soon as the movie starts to play, I feel something.

So I say "Mom, we need to go" She says "I paid for this g-d movie and we are going to watch it all.

Anyway we sit through throughe whole thing, and when we leave people are throwing up outside, and acting crazy.

For about 9 months a fear came to me, and it was especially bad at night.

But one night at a fellowship on the east coast God speaks and says "Rod go outside".

I know why he wants me to go outside, so I obey. When I get outside he says to me "look up".

As soon as I look up he says "you know that fear you have"? I say "Yes Lord". He says "The next time that fear comes to you I want you to tell him, he is a liar"...

So I did that for about a week, and it left me.

I was freed, by the truth.

Truth that I knew nothing about until I heard the word of God to me, about my situation!