1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The fifth Gospel

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by evangelist6589, Oct 3, 2014.

1. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was clearly in error on this book at first but after reading it I found it to be excellent and a emphasis on Lordship Salvation so I give it a praise and a recommendation. Any good book will be bible saturated as this is one of them. For advice on living out the gospel and sharing your faith applying Mark 16 and Acts to life today then read this book.

Personally how can someone deny Lordship Salvation? Do critics of LS study the bible as in depth as proponents of LS? So many books and just so much scripture which the books point one too. I was reading Faith Works and looking up every verse Mac referenced and LS is just all over the Bible I do not know how anyone can miss it.

The book Free Grace Soteriology which someone sent opposes LS but seems more reliant on hermeneutics over the literal approach to scripture. Correct me if I am wrong please

Someone will respond and accuse me of denying sola scriptura and trusting in men over God but this is false as the books I reference have the Bible all over!! Besides I look up verses to see if the author is correct and most of them time LS books are right on the money.

However opposing books have scripture problems in interpretation and bad exegesis at times

#1 evangelist6589, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014