1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

"The Freedom Crusade"

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, Nov 5, 2005.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am a Foreign Affairs subscriber and I have a really nice Foreign Affairs beverage cup on my desk at work.

The cup is an intricate communications device so that we insiders can stay a step ahead of the commoners. ;)

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I liked reading Building The North American Community. I think the living conditions might be alitte crowded for awhile but it should thin our after a few million starve off or work themselves to death on the plantation for the masters.

Hey Cisco, is that a new braclet? No my old chip konked out and I had to get another, hate the rash that goes with it though.

Yeah but after a hard day of cultivating genetically altered food for master and getting the daily shots it's good not to have to carry cash around to pay for my meger daily rations.

No doubt, I hear ya even get a discount at the federal Wallyworld doctors office for a limited time only if you go with the new superchip. I hear it really smarts!

But think of the discount. Yeah! [​IMG]

3. Bunyon

Bunyon New Member

"I am a Foreign Affairs subscriber and I have a really nice Foreign Affairs beverage cup on my desk at work.

The cup is an intricate communications device so that we insiders can stay a step ahead of the commoners. "--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I know you are one of them. Making light of it is the best way to keep it from being taken seriously. Like hiding in the open! ;)

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Oh you can probably dig something up out of the archives on the CFR and Trilaterals I spouted off about. Or you'll just have to wait and keep an eye out till the urge strikes me again I reckon. [​IMG]

5. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have a friend at work who is big into conspiracy theories - like my friend, poncho, on this board - and he comes by my desk occasionally and puts the cup up to his ear as if to hear the "secret" communications. [​IMG]

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Hmmm. Sounds like he needs a tune up.

Tell him to get in touch with Cisco Ken, he does all the tune ups on the Reflectix cranial shields we have. Does a great job too. Cheap too!

Did I mention cheap? [​IMG]

7. Bunyon

Bunyon New Member

I can't wait to get my Bulderburgers coffee cup. Then I know I'll be on the inside track.
    I am familier with this stuff, probably more than the average guy, Poncho. But I just don't think the circumstantial evidence we have warrents this much concern, but like I say we will probably wake up and find out you were right all along one day.

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Well I'm just going by their documents, books and websites mind you but you're probably right we'll have nothing to worry about as long as we all get behind our leaders and stay the same course we've been on for the last 42 years.

Voting for the lesser of two evil Skull & Bones members on Diebold and ES&S touchscreen machines. ;)

9. Bunyon

Bunyon New Member

If the White house could stick to its talking points like poncho can, scooter would have breezed right on by that grand jury.

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Anyone in the government is innocent until proven guilty, it's you me and the kid with the ear ring down the street that are guilty because the government and media say so.

11. Bunyon

Bunyon New Member

Good mornning Poncho, turn on your tv, Bush is talking. Have a nice neocon day, by friend.

12. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Buonas tardes Bunyon. I stay away from the tv for the most part. I've found I can't keep up with sorting through all the mental conditioning and propaganda flashing by in twenty second sound bites. [​IMG]