1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Galatians fight back

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Ben Elohim, Feb 24, 2005.

1. rc

rc New Member

'they will be taught by God' (Isaiah 54:13)
    Again changing scripture to FORCE your heretical views SATAN?

Here is what Isaiah 54.13 says...
    All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children.

It's means EVERYBODY will be taught BY GOD...
    Jesus taught everyone in John 6 AND was talking about ALL BELIEVERS Romans 8 and in Ephesians.

Did Romans 8 include Judas? He was "taught by God"? Yet he wasn't "Glorified" ... This is one of the MANY reasons why your ignorant understanding of scripture is ridiculous.

2. Wes Outwest

Wes Outwest New Member

No more ignorant than yours rc,

Jesus preached to the jews, even fed 5000 of them at one time with one boy's lunch. But what did they, "His children" do to him? They crucified him!

What did the ones that Jesus really taught do? They builded the church, The Body of Christ!

Don't be ignorant! Learn the truth!

Judas was not included in Romans 8 because his prophesied work was completed, he lived up to the title betrayer. The purpose of his ELECTION was complete! NOTHING MORE FOR HIM TO DO! NO GLORY for him to share!

Wake up and smell the coffee, oh teacher of election!

3. here now

here now Member

Wes says:
    Yes, Here now, I have faith In God. My faith is built on nothing less than Jesus' Blood and
    Righteousness. Jesus is God the Son, came to dwell amongst men to teach men (especially, the Apostles and disciples of the Christ) fulfilling the prophesy that 'they will be taught by God' (Isaiah 54:13). Jesus provided the way whereby sinful man can be saved by paying the penalty for SIN, ONCE-for-ALL. BY taking our place in death. Thus, there is NO OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN WHEREBY WE MUST BE SAVED!

Wes,
    How did you get the faith? What caused it?

4. Wes Outwest

Wes Outwest New Member

Here now,

By hearing the word of God and believing what I hear. That is how I established faith in God, simply by hearing his word.

Now that I have faith in God, I work out my salvation by keeping my faith in God in a world that would have me return to it.

5. here now

here now Member

Wes,
    WHO, gave us the word of God?

6. Wes Outwest

Wes Outwest New Member

Who do you think?

7. here now

here now Member

I give.
    WHO?

8. johnp.

johnp. New Member

Can anyone play? :cool:

Who what? :cool:

johnp.

9. Wes Outwest

Wes Outwest New Member

Who's on first!
    What's on third!

10. ILUVLIGHT

ILUVLIGHT Guest

Wes;
    That's a good one.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The whole group cracked up
    Mike [​IMG]

11. rc

rc New Member

Wes,

Actually it's "What's on Second" but I don't expect you to get anything in context right anyways....

12. Wes Outwest

Wes Outwest New Member

It's my game, in my stadium, my call stands!

13. rc

rc New Member

Just like your theology... you are in your stadium and you are playing with ILL with no one else in on the field or in the stands! NO one wants to watch someone playing baseball on a football field!

14. ILUVLIGHT

ILUVLIGHT Guest

rc;
    I disagree. The Rockeys play at Mile High for a couple of years while there stadium was being built. And they drew the largest crowds in Base ball history. Recorded fact at Coors feild.
    May Christ shine His light On Us All;
    Mike [​IMG]

15. rc

rc New Member

You miss my point completly... as usual. Let me clarify... Playing baseball with the "out of bounds lines and the yardage lines" instead of the foul lines... playing one game with another games rules....

16. ILUVLIGHT

ILUVLIGHT Guest

rc;
    That isn't what you said.
    This is what you said;
    You see you were wrong about what you claimed. Is that hard to admit?

May Christ Shine His Light On Us All;
    Mike

17. Wes Outwest

Wes Outwest New Member

Are you from a foreign country? We don't have "foul lines" on our playing fields except what comes out of the players' mouths.

18. rc

rc New Member

Are you from a foreign planet?
    If you play BASEBALL you have FOUL Lines. BUT if you are playing BASEBALL with FOOTBALL lines (100 yard field with end zones and 1 yard markers with a field width line every 5 yards.... get it now? Man ! Just like trying to explain Calvinism to you!!

19. Wes Outwest

Wes Outwest New Member

We don't call the lines on a baseball diamond or a football field, foul lines. The ball when struck with a bat that leaves the playing area by crossing over the "base lines", is a foul ball! The line remains a base line. When Baseball is played on a football field, the lines that denote the "fair play area" for baseball remain baselines. Get it?

I do not know why you and Cassidy think you have the right to change the meanings of words, the names of objects, and the language in general, just to confuse and confound thoughts. People with common sense resist you and you will find yourselves in la la land huggin' and kissin' chain link fences that you call "foul lines"!

[ April 11, 2005, 09:52 PM: Message edited by: Wes, Outwest ]