1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Illuminati group?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by jhoncraigwinter, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Ok, what is the Illuminati Group?

I seem to be the only one who doesn't know about it. (But the jokes have been really funny.)

2. HAMel

HAMel Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Amy.G, They are referenced by several names. The Illuminati; The Committee of 300; Masonic Lodge; et al, have sights set on ruling the world. One World Government; One World Religion; One World Monetary System..., and the rest of us should serve them.

There's a lot out there about 'em. Just do a search on the Illuminati and you'll find more than you can read.

3. revmwc

revmwc Well-Known Member

There have been extensive studies by many on the Presidents of this United States that have determined that every President has been a member or a puppet of the illuminati from Washington to Mr. Obama, if you aren't a member or aren't their puppet you will not receive the nomination, the illuminati says they vote for us either way so it really doesn't matter who is in. One sight I saw said Mr. Obama would be allowed to be president by the illuminati for the purpose of him convincing the Arab (middle eastern) nations to agree to join the one world government plans. If he didn't succeed he would not stay in office. The article said he had two years to accomplish this, ever notice how he is arounf those leaders? Those articles are out there though.

4. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

False...they are wonderful tax paying citizens equally interested in seeing countries and humanity thrive. If you can even prove this group exists you'll find them to be hospitable, generous, and kind. Nothing like this horrible description.

If they exist, they're probably just a bunch of good natured, well to do folks who enjoy a good brandy and a rousing game of bridge.:thumbs:

As a side benefit you'll also get to see a perfect case for limiting access to the information superhighway to certain "bloggers" and "conspiracy buffs."

Not that this group exists...

5. JesusFan

JesusFan Well-Known Member

A so called 'secret society' that is suppossed to have been pulling the strings behind the scenes on world ecomic stage for centuries...

Think of them as being the 'financiers" of the Occult, who supposely have operated in having wars/crashes/govt overthrows etc...

basically, the fodder of stuff internet myths are made of!

6. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

Anyone else here notice a black car following you everywhere you go? :eek:

7. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

You get cars....I get helicopters and satellites. More reason all more hats are lined with tinfoil!

8. JesusFan

I get little Green men that knock on the door looking for Dorothy!

9. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

I find I get better results using the heavy duty foil. It seems to block more of those pesty mind-control electro-waves. :laugh:

#29 Arbo, Oct 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2011
  10. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

That's not funny! :eek:

11. JesusFan

Do you have family who are "little green men?"

was I being politically incorrect?

12. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's hilarious! Here is a secret society supposedly founded over 230 years ago whose supposed goal is world domination. They've allegedly been at it for 2 centuries and they give Obama one term to convince one of the richest nations on earth, run by a royal family, to dilute their power by joining a one world society? Thanks for the laugh!

13. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

Maybe...:D:D:D

14. John Toppass

John Toppass Active Member
    Site Supporter

I think we got trolled by a little green man, the illuminati did not expect the jokes! :laugh:

15. dh1948

dh1948 Member
    Site Supporter

Gee...it's been many years since I have heard this group mentioned. I remember hearing some Independent Baptist preachers throw the name around back in the 1970s.

16. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

17. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just speak into the little hole at the top of your computer screen.

[​IMG]

18. quantumfaith

quantumfaith Active Member

Good one AmyG.
    :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

19. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Know-it-allers are very close to committing sin?

In my opinion, those who are always taking to the air and making it seem as though they are ALWAYS right, no matter what, are on the fringe of committing sin. They use their KIA (know-it-all) attitude to put others opinions and views down (at any cost), and that has to be close to being a stumbling block in the path of all others who may not agree with their way of thinking or understanding the Word.

With me, I believe what I believe, and in turn I believe we will ALL be in for some very interesting insight when we get to heaven and see and hear EXACTLY what God meant when He inspired the writers to write what they wrote.

What a wonderful and glorious day that will be! And what a sad day it will be for the KIAs! I just hope they are big enough to eat that eternal piece of "humble pie!" :laugh:

20. HAMel

HAMel Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist