1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Jester Signs the Sequester...

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Mar 1, 2013.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    SEE: http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_new...ama-signs-the-order-sequester-is-enacted?lite

He promised change, and today he delivered?

He promised hope, and today he set in action the need for millions of Americans to hope and pray that their income would not be ruined by his action to sequester the budget.

I'd have to give him high scores on his job rating, as he is standing and delivering the two things he promised, "change and hope" as he move the economy and nation "forward" on its knees as millions are left to pray for DC to get off their rear ends and do what is needed to keep this country from the financial fiasco it's been plunged into since late last year! :tear:

I think it is high time for both parties to join hands across the aisles and have that long awaited "Kumbya" moment! I don't know how much longer america can continue divided, and in financial shambles.

And the hands across the aisles must start with the Prez, and he must lay down his hidden agenda to bring down and destroy the GOP. If he does destroy the GOP, he and his fellow Dems may get something much worse that the GOP. A new party, like the Tea Party, may be their worse nightmare in a few years.

Then we can tell our liberl brothers, "We told you so!" :smilewinkgrin:

2. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Remember his words when he signed Obamacare?

"There's been plenty of fear-mongering, plenty of over-heated rhetoric."

. . .

"So, after I signed the bill, I looked around to see if there were any asteroids falling or some cracks opening up in the earth. Turned out, it was a nice day."

Tomorrow will be a nice day.

3. Oldtimer

Oldtimer New Member

Tomorrow..........

Wonder how many of those we have left before the Hand of Almightly God brings us (US) down? Whether just another repeat of history or the end of His patience with mankind.

4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

I have a differernt take on your second paragraph. It is high time for both parties to join together in leg irons because they all belong in prison for treason, theft, and abusing the Constitution.

5. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If my people will humble themselves and pray . . .

6. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

Amen!!! How can a people be humble when they are worried that someone might get more than them?

7. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not going to happen.

Obama is interested in only one thing...the destruction of his political opposition, the Republican Party. He doesn't care who gets hurt in the process.

8. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Me thinks....

....you have hit this one out-of-the-park, a walk off homer! :thumbs: