1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Joys of Muslim Women

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by pinoybaptist, Jun 23, 2010.

1. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    1. I don't know whether this should go to General Baptist discussion, the News threads, or here, so I leave it to the Administrators to decide.

2. I got this as an email and supposed to be forwarded to email lists, but I don't have an email list for bb'ers so I thought I'd share this with you.

3. I haven't checked snopes, and am just sharing this exactly as I received it.

I don't know why the title is "The Joy of Muslim Women", though.
    FWIW.

2. ReformedBaptist

ReformedBaptist Well-Known Member

3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    How is the Muslim population going to equal at least 10 times it present size in just 20 years in order to have enough folks of voting age to elect a president chosen solely by them?

4. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Uhmmm....let me see.
    I think if they can get government to be so politically correct and scared that government will allow them to practice their own laws and traditions with no interference then they can go ahead and marry up to four wives and if a man can impregnate all four wives at about the same time, plus say, at least 2 concubines, that will be, like, six Muslim voters waiting for their voting ages.
    Let's say that the six women again become able to conceive in 2 months from birth, then in anoter 9 months you have 6 more Muslim voters on the sides, and so on down the line, and if you multiply these probabilities with the number of eligible males and females, well......who knows ?

In pest control, it's one mama rat plus one papa rat equals six million rats in five years.

lol.

5. Ruiz

Ruiz New Member

That is okay, I think the secularists are better evangelists to their religion than Muslims and Christians are to their religion.

As well, I doubt the statistics. Hispanics are expected to become the majority population by the end of my expected life expectancy (I am Hispanic), we are normally very Catholic, Secular, or we syncrenize various tribal, cultural, and religious beliefs. As a result, I doubt this will be the case in America in our lifetime.

6. ReformedBaptist

ReformedBaptist Well-Known Member

yeah, so all the sissy man Christians out there with wives who ain't too old yet, have some babies.