1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Latest From Dr.Baldwin...A Worthy Read

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Gregory Perry Sr., Aug 1, 2008.

1. Gregory Perry Sr.

Gregory Perry Sr. Active Member

Somebody PLEASE Prove Him Wrong...if you can't then we ALL need to vote for him (in my humble conservative opinion!)

Chuck Baldwin -- Save The Planet? How About Saving The Republic?

God Help the entire WORLD if Obama AND Nancy Pelosi/Harry Reid are in power similtaneously. What a mess that will be. Hang on even tighter to your wallet. And frankly it won't be much better if McCain is there either.

Greg Perry Sr.:BangHead:

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Anyone who says "The real war is not abortion" loses my vote.

3. Gregory Perry Sr.

Gregory Perry Sr. Active Member

It's Not...

Rev...I'm actually very sad to say this....as ugly as abortion is(and it IS MURDER...no question about it) and I am 1000% against it,IT is NOT the real battle. The real battle has nothing to do with politics either. The REAL BATTLE is for the souls of men and trying to win as many as possible to Christ before he returns. Actually...if you stop to think about it(and I'm CERTAINLY NOT ADVOCATING ABORTION on ANY level or for ANY REASON)every one of those precious little babies that Satan and his children have murdered is NOW IN HEAVEN safe in the arms of our loving Saviour. Satan's vile wickedness is ultimately a total FAILURE. Should we as Christians stand against abortion and fight it at every opportunity?? Absolutely YES,a thousand times yes. It is part of what separates "us" from "them"....but is it the real battle....nope...it is ONE of the engagements in "the war" against good and evil. I KNOW Dr. Baldwin stands against abortion and many other things that are wrecking our country. You know that too. There is no one more moral,spiritual OR politically qualified for the office. I say politically as well because I believe he has a clear understanding of how true Constitutional Government is supposed to work. You can't possibly prove there is anyone better out there...IMHO

Greg Perry Sr.:praying:

4. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I read the other article and he lifts up the battle for the republic over abortion. It had little to do with souls of men.

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Abortion to a globalist is a tool to reduce the population. If the globalists win the battle for the republic we'll have no way of stopping it.

It's pretty simple Rev, surrender the republic and you also surrender the means to fight abortion.

#5 poncho, Aug 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2008
  6. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Be careful. You are working to discredit your view. Many whom you claim are globalists do not support abortion under any circumstance. Any Pastor who would diminish abortion as being less than a fight against globalists has a skewed ( to be nice) view of the holocaust going on in this country.

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Who are these anti abortion globalists Rev? Give me some names and we'll check them out together to see just how anti abortion they really are.

8. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Do you not accuse every government official including all Republicans of being globalists?

9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I asked you for some names not another question Rev. You got any or not?

10. billwald

billwald New Member

The Constitution has been a dead issue at least since Lincoln's War. Politicians give lip service to it when it doesn't matter. The Constitution will NEVER stand in the way of assets flowing from the working class to our owners.

Americans are permitted to go to school, to church, and to ball games. Big deal. We vote for our tax collectors. Big Deal.

11. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

So everything is as it should be then?

12. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Good grief.

13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

What? Stop stalling name some names so we can can get on with the research already...good grief. :cool:

14. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

I think Rev will not go along with that game, since anyone he names would be immediately labeled a NWO globalist.

15. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Chuck Baldwin's interpretation of what is Constitutional or not Constitutional is his own. If by some chance he were to become president, who would be pleased with the outcome? About 5% of the population? He says that "It is We the people who are the powers that be." And in that he is correct. That is what representative government is about. If Baldwin can gather up a majority of voters who believe he is the best choice, then he wins. Otherwise...

16. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

No game involved here. He can name anyone he chooses and bring up any supporting evidence he wishes. Personally I think he knows that just about every person he may name can be proven to be a hypocrite who claims to be pro life yet still supports organizations that look at abortion as a tool to control the planet's population.

I would think if the Rev (or any Christian for that matter) was that serious about being pro life he'd join the fight against the NWO which is both anti life and anti Christ. But hey if he'd rather waste time and lives by chasing low level minions and useful idiots around instead of confronting the Malthusian executives at the top who call the shots that's his right I reckon.

Of course that approach hasn't worked and never will. As long as abortion is a tool for population control there will continue to be thousands of human lives sacrificed to the NWO every year. But you all do what you think is best.

#16 poncho, Aug 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2008
  17. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Anyone can be tied, in some convoluted fashion, with groups that the NWO fear-mongers consider to be part of the scheme.

18. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

I think you called me a globalist, and I am as against abortion as anyone here. I am also against Chuck Baldwin.

19. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I don't remember calling you anything but PL and once in a while Larry. I'm not at all surprised to hear that you are against Chuck Baldwin. Most folks that trust the government are.

20. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Does this mean you're finally admitting that there is a NWO?