1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Love Of God

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by charles_creech78, Aug 15, 2007.

1. charles_creech78

charles_creech78 New Member

Joh 13:1 Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having LOVEd his own which were in the world, he LOVEd them unto the end. Joh 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye LOVE one another; as I have LOVEd you, that ye also LOVE one another Joh 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have LOVE one to another.

2. charles_creech78

Thank you Lord for another day. Blessed is they name. Bless all of us from the small to the greatest. Bless me and my family. Help me Lord with everything. I need you so much. Bless all of us and I thank you and pray that i will have peace with you and all man kind amen.

3. charles_creech78

Thank you Lord for another pretty day. Bless all of us and take care of us. You are so kind to me and I thank you. Bless the poor and all of us that need you. Thank you again and I pray that you get all the glory.amen

4. charles_creech78

Thank you Lord for another pretty Sunday. Thank you for my wife and three little girls. Bless all of us Lord and keep us safe. Bless the BB. Thank you for the food and everything I have. I pray that you bless the brothers and sisters.Bless all of us amen.

5. charles_creech78

Thank you lord for all that I have. Thank you for my family and friends. Bless all of us and take care of us. You are so good to me and I thank you. Blessed is they name and they ways. Bless the BB and all of us that are on it. I thank you amen.

6. charles_creech78

Thank you Lord for all that I have. Thank you for my wife. Bless all of us Lord. Bless my family and friends. Bless my mother endlaw.Bless the owner of the BB and all of them that are on it. Bless us all to do they will. amen

7. charles_creech78

Thank you Lord for another day and for all the rain that we have gotten. You are so good to us and i thank you. Bless all of us and keep us safe. thank you for everything.amen

8. charles_creech78

Thank you lord for another day. Thank you for my family and friends. I hope that I have peace with you and all man kind. I am not perfect and I hope you understand that. I hope and pray that you forgive me for my wrong and my finger is alway pointing at me. There is non good no not one and I know I have always come short. Keep loving me Lord because I see it and fill it and thank you for it. Watch over all of us these wonderful days that you have given us. If i die i hope that I can see you in peace and mercie on my soul. amen