1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Love Of God

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by charles_creech78, Aug 15, 2007.

1. charles_creech78

charles_creech78 New Member

Thank you Lord God for another day. Bless be thy name and bless is all they ways. Thank you for all that I have. Thank you again Lord. amen

2. charles_creech78

Thank you lord for another day. Please Watch over me and my family tonight . Thank you Lord so much. I pray that they will be done. I will always love you Lord. Thank you.

3. charles_creech78

Tank you lord for another day. Blessed is they name Lord . Please bless all of us Lord and thank you. amen

4. charles_creech78

Thank you Lord for all that you have given me thank you for another day and for your good love that you given. Please look over all of us on the BB and bless the owner of it. I thank you Lord for given us a place we can serve you freely. Not just on hear but in this great country that we live in. I pray that you bless this country. I pray that they will be done always. amen P.S Thank you again for another pretty day.

5. charles_creech78

Thank you lord for another day. Bless be they man forever. Thank you for watchen over me last night. You are so kind. Thank you. amen

6. DodgeRamFanatic

DodgeRamFanatic New Member

I'd give anything for website made up of this type of stuff alone. We might get a lot more things accomplished if we fought less and prayed and praised more.
    DRF

7. charles_creech78

Amen think you God. Blessed is they name Lord forever. Thank you lord for another day and for your love and kindness. Ro 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the LOVE of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

8. charles_creech78

Thank you Lord for another day. Please bless me and help me Lord. I thank you Lord amen

9. charles_creech78

Thank you Jesus for another day. Thank you for them great dreams last night. thank you for watching over me and my family. I pray that you bless all of us and keep us safe. Thank you again amen.

10. charles_creech78

Thank you Lord for another day. Thank you for my family.

11. charles_creech78

Thank you Jesus for another day.Please help me Lord on my way.Look over my family please. Thank you Lord for all that I have. amen

12. charles_creech78

Thank you Lord for another day. Thank you for everything. Please all of us ok. Thank you Lord for this Sunday. Bless my family please.

13. charles_creech78

Thank you Lord for another day. Blessed is they name. You shall live forever and ever and they love shall be for them that love thee. Thou are good and there is non other. You are my first and my last my beginning and my end. You are my all and all. I thank you every much for your love and mercie.

14. charles_creech78

Thank you Lord for another day. Please help me Lord. Bless me and my family and take care of us. I will aways thank you Lord for all that you have done for me. You are so worthy. amen.

15. charles_creech78

Thank you Lord for another day and for blessing me to see one. thank you amen

16. charles_creech78

Thank you Lord for all that you have done for me. Thank you for another pretty day. Thank you for my wife and little girls please bless them Lord and take care of them. This room is for you and I thank you and pray that I give you all the glory.amen

17. charles_creech78

Thank you lord for another day . Bless me and my family Lord and thank you. amen

18. charles_creech78

Thank you Lord for another day. Watch over me and my family and all of us on the BB. Blessed is they name forever.

19. charles_creech78

Thank you Lord for another day. Please watch over me and keep my family safe. Go with me in this day and rebuke the devil for me. All things come from you Lord and I thank you for them. I will always give you thanks because it is you that makes my days and it is you that gives me my breath. I pray that you bless all of us on the BB and bless scarlet to Lord. Please bless me not to look down on people but to help them and show them your love. I am no better them anyone on hear or in the world. I humble myself before you needing your help at all things and please forgive me for my many wrongs. I pray to you Lord the keeper of my soul. Amen

20. charles_creech78

Thank you Lord for every thing. I pray that I give you the glory no matter what. I pray that you bless my family and friends . Bless the sick the poor and the aflicted. Show them that you are there and that you can help them. Bless all of us. Thank you again amen.