1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The most published, read and loved Holy Bible of all time.

Discussion in 'Bible Versions & Translations' started by makahiya117, Aug 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Logos1560

Logos1560 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not according to the KJV translators.

Are you still in effect questioning the honesty of the KJV translators?

Are you forgetting that the KJV translators referred to "the Greek" or the Greek text so that you are again questioning their honesty?

The KJV translators made use of original language sources, earlier English Bibles, and translations in other languages which did not match 100% in content.

2. Gregory Perry Sr.

Gregory Perry Sr. Active Member

Thank You...

Bro.Mex and C4K,
    Thank you BOTH for your kind words and godly attitudes. They were like a healing balm after being called an idolator and having my beliefs being likened to unbiblical Mariolatry or called Satanic false doctrine.:tear: I'm not trying to "convert" anyone to my personal convictions. I'm simply declaring my confidence and faith in the Word of God....and yes Mex...when we get on the other side...this will no longer be an issue. What a blessed day that will be.

Bro.Greg:saint:

3. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

I am closing this thread while it is on a positive note. It only has the potential for more vitriol and unkind comments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.