1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Myth of Social Security Insolvency

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by FR7 Baptist, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

You might as well just get rid of the entire Federal and State governments and the police and fire-departments while you are at it, then get rid of DOD, sell the air-forces planes and let's don't worry about terrorists and we could really cut the budget.

You can come here to where I work and make certain the bombs we ship in and out every day get loaded by those people who are just country folk who work their backsides off to make sure they are safe when you cut their pay by 15% total and see they will work for you or pack them so they don't blow up when the train full of them goes through your city and they are mad because you just took away the under-pay they get anyway.

Get rid of all schools our kids are all on drugs and into sex anyway, why bother teaching them if they don't get into some technological research.

Then you can get rid of all the contractors for the government which is at least 1/3rd of private industry and HEALTHCARE, why? Just let em die. Its God's will if they get into an accident.

We'll let only the rich have healthcare. If they have money they pay up front. If they need stents in their heart vessels to keep from having a heart attack, not without the 100K up-front buddy.

Obviously, you know NOTHING about intelligence. There is no way to share assets that work for us and don't work for the CIA for instance. Combining intel agencies would cost a FORTUNE.

I wish you could see the things I see, or I wish also that I could tell you what I've seen, but that's not legal, sorry. You just don't get it.

See I can really help you out, I've worked for the very same bean-counters that know nothing about business and watched them gutt the company of R&D and engineering to cut the spending and watch the company die out putting everybody on the street.