1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The Natue of Faith in Romans 3:24-5:2

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by The Biblicist, Aug 1, 2012.

1. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

the bib

So you are going to ignore what I plainly post as my belief, and force me to believe whatever you say I ibelieve. I have had enough of your deception and blatant dishonest !

2. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Now Being Justified by His Blood !

Rom 5:9

9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

Being rendered Righteous by His Blood. Now what Paul means is that God has imputed Righteousness to everyone Christ has died for, which also ensures they all will be saved from wrath [second death] through Him. No one Christ died shall ever see the Wrath of God ! 1 Thess 1:10

And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

The Fact that Christ was raised from the dead after dying for all those He died for, that fact ensures they all shall be and even are delivered from the Wrath to come ! Rom 4:25 tells us all whom He died, that His resurrection in their behalf evidences their Justification Rom 4:25

25 Who was delivered for [because of] our offences, and was raised again for[because of] our justification.

Thats why Paul says " Now being Justified by His Blood" because the resurrection proved that the Blood did just that ! Isa writes Isa 53:11

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

He Justified many because He bear their iniquties or shed His Blood !

The word Justify in Isa 53:11 is the hebrew word tsadaq and means:

to be just, be righteous

a) (Qal)

1) to have a just cause, be in the right

2) to be justified

3) to be just (of God)

4) to be just, be righteous (in conduct and character)

b) (Niphal) to be put or made right, be justified

c) (Piel) justify, make to appear righteous, make someone righteous

d) (Hiphil)

1) to do or bring justice (in administering law)

2) to declare righteous, justify

3) to justify, vindicate the cause of, save

4) to make righteous, turn to righteousness

e) (Hithpael) to justify oneself

So everyone He died for is declared Righteous, so Imputation has taken Place.

This declaration is before Faith or before we believe, for Christ's Blood was accepted by God In satisfaction for all the sins of everyone He died for over 2000 yrs ago, which means our Justification by Christ's Blood is at least that old !

3. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Here is the totality of your post #54

Those who are entangled in false religion boast about themselves applying salvation to themselves, but the True Believer gives the Praise to God the Holy Spirit as being the Applier of the Salvation Christ wrought for His People ! - SBM

I responded properly to this post when I said,

Faith is a gift and who can boast in a gift? You?

Faith is "by grace" who can boast in "grace"? You?

Faith is the work of God who authors it and finishes it? Who can boast in another's work? You?

Faith is not "of works" - Romans 3:28!

You simply do not know what you are talking about!