1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Need For Education

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Mark Osgatharp, Jan 27, 2006.

1. Mark Osgatharp

Mark Osgatharp New Member

In another thread in this forum the following statements were made:

I know what you mean. When I notice posts on the Baptist Board from people who claim to be highly educated and yet cannot spell or write in complete sentences, I can hear the chalk on the chalkboard. </font>[/QUOTE]Here is a prime example of the sort of double standard to which brother Vaughn refers. It was posted in the HEIRS OF THE LANDMARK MOVEMENT THREAD in the Baptist history forum on December 31, 2005.

Maybe the man who wrote these words needs to go back to school so he can effectively minister to all those English teachers who would cringe at such a glaring grammatical error.

Mark Osgatharp

2. TomVols

TomVols New Member

This thread is closed. Cross-threading of closed threads is a violation of Baptist Board policies.