1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Neoconservative Empire

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Rufus_1611, Feb 15, 2007.

1. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

I'm still a member of the Constitution Party, but my goal isn't to work for the benefit of my own party, but for the benifit of restoring our Constitutional Republic. It's not about party loyalty, but about principles over politics. Your asinine attempts to equate Ron Paul, and every other conservative who doesn't bow down to the Neoconservative Empire, with liberals like Hillary Clinton will not work.

I have never been a single issue voter, and you know that, to imply otherwise is an outright lie on your part. Even if the "war" in Iraq were not an issue, Ron Paul is more of a conservative on all the other issues than any of the GOP's liberal front runners. I doubt you will have to worry much about someone like Paul, Tancredo or Hunter getting the GOP nomination, I'm sure the Jorge Bush and Mel Martinez will do everything in their power to make sure no conservative will be in the White House in 2008.

#21 JGrubbs, Feb 17, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2007
  2. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

CMG, I don't understand why you have so much HATE for another brother in Christ? Greg Dixon is a man of God and you resort to hatefull attacks on him.

[​IMG]

3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are making me cry, Grubbs. I didn't know that the Constitution Party guys cared so much for the GOP. I thought that you wanted to shoot the elephant dead. You really just want to put the elephant in a cage in a zoo where it can be cared for and visited by little children, don't you?

The reason that no conservative will be elected in 2008 is that you conservatives are too lazy and too bigoted to develop leadership. We had a fine man in John Ashcroft but you are too bigoted to allow a charismatic to be elected. You yourselves don't have anyone else.

And you don't have any foreign policy since you reject conservative Republican foreign policy.

Good-bye, Grubbs. Tell Peroutka I said to call when he gets to Indianapolis.

4. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

You seem to speak out of ignorance on every post. I work for the largest charismatic publishing company in the country and I would have no problem with a charismatic getting elected if they were a conservative Constitutionalist who would not continue the Bush administrations destruction of our country.

#24 JGrubbs, Feb 17, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2007
  5. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you really think that I have said anything about Greg Dixon that is not the truth? People in Indianapolis dislike him and laugh at him as pompous.

6. Terry_Herrington

Terry_Herrington New Member

I agree that Galatian and I see the damage that Bush has done to this country, and we see the damage this war in Iraq is doing both domestically and worldwide.

You say you know Catholics "like Galatian." You have not even met Galatian, but you talk as though you understand his motives for what he believes. In truth, you probably know someone who is a Catholic who you disagree with. You then assume that everyone who is a Catholic is a carbon copy of this person. You fail to acknowledge that as individuals, no two of us are exactly alike. You really know very little about Galatian and certainly do not have the knowledge to pass judgment as you do. BTW, I also think highly of Pope John Paul II and I too dislike Bush's policies, especially concerning Iraq.

So you say.

I haven't heard Galatian tell me this. Since he is not deceased, I will let him speak for himself.

I am 55 years old, but I doubt that I will agree with you concerning Catholics now or in the future.

BTW, I enjoyed seeing the Colts win the Superbowl!

7. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks, Terry! I can't tell you how exciting it was for the Colts to win the SuperBowl 41! Indianapolis was a very happy city when we won! And we still are happy in spite of a severe winter storm. Everyone is wearing Colts clothing and the whole town is celebrating and everyone says that the Colts are going to win again next year! It is a great thing to have such a happy event in the dead of winter!

8. The Galatian

The Galatian New Member

Mouse exercises his boundless imagination:
    Galatian thinks that a Baptist goes to hell no matter what so why should I think that he cares a fig about me?

Terry replies:
    It is the teaching of the Roman Catholic Church that all Christians may be saved, not merely Roman Catholics. I fully agree with that teaching, and have expressed it here as recently as this week, in other threads.

Mouse, as usual, has no idea what he is talking about.

9. Terry_Herrington

Terry_Herrington New Member

He acts more and more like Reagan every day! :laugh:

10. billwald

billwald New Member

Ron Paul is a Libertarian who was smart enough to run as a Republican.

11. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

Sounds like it might be a bad place for a mouse, is this why you rail against it so? Btw, I presume this means you do not believe that the folks of IBT were Christians, for surely you would not defame a house of the Lord in such a manner.

This world is not a popularity contest and I would be embarassed if the world liked me.

I understand how frustrated you must be that the gov't wasn't able to steal that property in better time. It's my understanding that the militia folks contacted him not the other way around. It is my understanding that Brother Dixon refused violent assistance. If you have information to the contrary, I would be glad to see it.

He took a stand like a man, while Christians in the Indianapolis area and America let it happen. The U.S. Marshalls that I saw pictures of performing the raid were white. If the man in charge was black of what fault is this of Pastor Dixon and of what relevance? Is Brother Dixon responsible for the hiring practices of the United States Government? Did he choose who was going to carry him out?

Using a public facility does not make you a registered church.

The IRS confiscates the church property, you think that's swell, he moves his congregation to a high school and you don't like that, he moves his congregation to an "upper middle-class area" and this makes him a klan member by association? How about you procure a spot for this church that will be up to your standards?

Please provide something to substantiate these claims.

Then you would've done well not to have brought it up and they are not connected issues.

The one man who holds to constitutional principles should not be supported by the one party that holds to constitutional principles?

His vision is to return to conservative constitutional principles and to depart from empire building.

If that were true he wouldn't be opposed to your neocon boys.

12. Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus New Member

Church Mouse Guy,
    1) Please tell me when the last time you were in the facilities of the Indianapolis Baptist Temple to be reporting to us the facts that the building was rat and roach infested?
    2) Please expound on the facts that support your comment that G. Dixon brought in a whole bunch of armed men from southern Indiana into the building for several days.
    3) Please expound and show us the facts behind your statement that G. Dixon begged the government to use the Manual High School auditorium?
    4) Please expound and show us the facts that prove that G. Dixon has a hold on the white milita movement in southern Indiana around Spencer, Indiana.

Now my dear bro. mouse, you know that you have only been a parrot of other person's attitudes and behavior and that all your diatribe is what has been passed around for ages.
    1) Did G. Dixon break the Law?
    2) Have you ever personally spoke to him and ask him to tell you his side of the issues?
    3) What section of Indianapolis do you live in?
    4) Do you have a problem with about 100,000 other people who have moved to the area around Southport High School. Are you saying that the good people of that area of the city are all there because they have latent KKK attitudes?

I will be waiting for your answers, you seem to be soooo opinionated and principled.

Thank You Very Much Sir.
    Bartimaeus

13. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The facts are true about Greg Dixon as I have written them concerning his doings in Indianapolis. They are a matter of public record. He preached for years not to have anything to do with the government and then he ran to the Indianapolis public schools and said that he was "entitled" to use Manual High School auditorium for a church. Ha! ha! ha! What a phoney. It is all about money with him. It was convicted in a federal court for failure to render to Caesar that which is Caesar's. It shows how desperate Ron Paul is that he is seeking Greg Dixon's help. Look what Dixon was able to do for Peroutka in 2004.

14. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah, only Galatian is intelligent.

That is your standard reply, Galatian, that only you know what you are talking about. Why don't you tell the truth about the legal stand of the RCC about salvation? You don't care about anybody or anything unless it is what your priests tells you to do and you show it on the board. All your politics teaches is that you should hate everyone and everything that is not the same as you. Frankly, I wish that you would put me on your ignore list to prove that you like me.

15. Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus New Member

NeoConserv. Emp.

Mouse,
    Please tell me what public record you are referring to so that I can find them. I am truly interested.
    Secondly, how many messages did you hear G. Dixon preach personally in your life time?

Bartimaeus

16. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    For the record, Rufus, I am no neocon and don't know what one is. My family has been Republican for 100 years--I suppose that your ancestors were Dixiecrats, right?

17. Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus New Member

Neoconserv. Emp.

Mouse,
    You gave us the record on G. Dixon and I would like some answers.
    Please do not sidestep or try to switch issues. I am waiting.
    Bartimaeus

18. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

Where did you see something about Ron Paul seeking Greg Dixon's help?? I believe it was you who brought him into this thread.

19. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Public record means common knowledge. I have lived in Indy over 20 years and Greg Dixon was always in the news. Also, I have known a few people who were members of the Baptist Temple. I consider it almost cultic. I have heard many of his broadcasts on the radio. He constantly refused to cooperate with Marion County, Indiana, authorities on property taxes. They would ask him to fill out a paper and he would send them a copy of The Holy Bible. He was in jail many times.

There was a short thin elderly gentleman who passed out tracts downtown Indianapolis for many, many years. I still have many tracts from him. Once I asked him if he attended Baptist Temple. He said that he did but the tracts were ones that he bought himself and gave away downtown. He said that Greg Dixon was a good preacher until he got involved in politics.

20. Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus New Member

Neoconserv. Emp.

Mouse,
    We are kindly waiting. This is very important. You must answer. I have ask you to help us and everything is quiet. You have at least eight questions to answer and they are mounting by each and every post.

Bartimaeus