1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Neoconservative Empire

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Rufus_1611, Feb 15, 2007.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Good=bye, Grubbs. It has been nice talking to you and I look forward to talking to you again about the election of 2012. When you endorsed Ron Paul, I knew that the Constitution Party, and tax-cheater Greg Dixon, would go for Ron Paul, too. Good-bye, Grubbs. Don't tell Greg that you work for charismatics. Good-bye, Grubbs. I'll talk to you again in 4 years. Don't call me; I'll call you. Good-bye, Grubbs.

2. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

Where did you see something about Ron Paul seeking Greg Dixon's help?? I believe it was you who brought him into this thread.

So I guess that means you don't have an answer. You falsely accuse Ron Paul of "seeking Greg Dixon's help", then when I bring to your attention that you are wrong, you dodge the issue and say "Good=bye Grubbs". Your a very silly old man!!

#42 JGrubbs, Feb 18, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2007
  3. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you for your kind remarks.

"Your a [sic] very silly old man!!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you for your kind remarks. Does this mean that you are going to put me on your ignore list for the next 4 years? If you are going to insult someone, be sure to check your grammar first. :thumbs:

#43 church mouse guy, Feb 18, 2007
  4. Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus New Member

Neoconserv. Emp.

Mouse,
    1)Public record does not mean "common knowledge". So...you say you are using "common knowledge" to support your points. Well sir, that amounts to gossip. You are a purveyor of false information and gossip. You post so precisely and then when you are brought to task on your facts you say "common knowledge". Common knowledge has been the accusor of the brethren for ages and you are standing in that line right now. Your lips have spread false information and you have put yourself into the same crowd that accused the Lord Jesus. The desciples ran......at least they didn't bear false witness against the Lord.
    2) You say you have known a few people from the Baptist Temple, what does that mean? Who were they? I bet I can find a few that have left your church and don't have a very good opinion of you. Would that mean that I can post those things here on the board for the world to see. That is very, very childish. That isn't something that a mature Christian man would do. That is what malcontents do. That is what those who defame, destroy and divide do. Want a verse for this? I'll save you the time, you wouldn't believe it applies to you anyway!
    3) Your considerations are very much in question already. You have laid yourself out here for all to see. The veil has come down. You are calling those good people "cultic" and you have never even been to one of their services. What kind of judgement is that? Your blindness is only overshadowed by your ignorance.
    4) Ok.....you SAY you have heard G. Dixon's broadcasts. What did he say? You opened the ball game. You threw out the first pitch. NOW... prove your statements. What did he say? Don't hedge! Don't hide behind your skirttails...You were the one who said he wasn't man enough to leave his church correctly. It seems you are not man enough to follow through with proof of your statements without running and dribbiling off your lip.
    5) What proof do you have besides gossip and your "common knowledge" that the Marion County Tax Assessor's office had any refusal from G. Dixon to cooperate in any way? You keep digging yourself a deeper hole.
    6) Since you are the self appointed expert on G. Dixon please tell us how many times he was in jail and what were his crimes? John the Baptist was in jail. Does that convict him of wrong doing according to your "common Knowledge"?
    7) Now we have at last our first witness. A little, short elderly man who passes out tracts that he buys himself. Wow! Now that's something to hang your hat on. No name. No statement as to when he attended IBT. No information as to his own personal trustworthyness. I have seen streetpeople in Indy passing out tracts. Only a tired, worn out self-gratifying person would try to use them as backup for a baseless, factless vacillating position.

You need to run along and find your hole little mouse and stay there until you can stop getting yourself into trouble.

Bartimaeus

5. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Look, you cannot refute one statement that I have listed. Everything that I have said is from my own eye-witness, first-hand account. I have seen many of his demonstrations downtown either in person or on the tv. I have heard many of his sermons, seen and read many news stories about him and his work, and worked with and known some people who were members of his church.

The Indianapolis Star newspaper is now owned by Gannett and is no longer owned by Dan Quayle's family, the Pulliams. However, the newspaper records are available downtown in the newspaper building.

I am only guilty of giving a personal eyewitness account. The man who passed out the tracts is dead. I have his obituary around here somewhere I think. He was a very nice man.

If you like Dixon, that is fine with me, but I don't like his refusal to pay taxes. His building is in a bad neighborhood and if it was bulldozed it was because it was a bad building and the government could not get any money for it. You are the one, Bartimeus, who said that his building was bulldozed and you said it without any documentation so I don't see your point as you live in Kentucky and I live in Indianapolis.

It was in the newspapers and on tv about all of the things that I have said about Dixon.

Nor have things changed at his son's church because I have a front-page story here from The Indianapolis Star of Thursday, September 14, 2006, saying in the headline, "New site, same beliefs."

Dixon also made national news so you can confirm what I said or find evidence to refute it if you try. Actually, I have told the truth and you cannot refute the facts that I have given about Manual High School, Spencer, Indiana, Marion County, and everything else.

The new Indianapolis Baptist Temple is located at 4002 E Southport Rd in Perry Township. Dixon has a new book out entitled The Trail of Blood Revisited: Christ's True Church, Its Past, Present, and Future if you want to read his side of the question.

Dixon owes $6,000,000 to the US government.

He is a phoney for using Manual High School auditorium, a government facility, when Dixon said that a church should have nothing to do with the government. I imagine that Manual High School auditorium is not mentioned in his book.

6. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here is a statement by Dixon himself that states that the IBT was meeting at Manual High School. What a phoney church. They say have nothing to do with the government and don't pay taxes and then they say they are entitled to meet in a government building.

Dixon wrote, "On Sunday the church will meet at 10 AM in the new auditorium at Manual High School which is located about 3 minutes away from the the old church location."

http://unregisteredbaptistfellowship.com/docs/raided.php

I hope this ends the allegation that I was lying about Manual High School and everything else.

7. Bartimaeus

Bartimaeus New Member

Neoconserv. Emp.

Mouse,
    I can refute what you have said but it is not up to me to do it.
    You said the facility was rat and roach infested. That is a clear statement. That is only the start. You have continued to spout information that was handed down from one lip to another. You have given only what you call as "common knowledge" which amounts to newspaper articles.
    To start with the building was not roach and rat infested. You painted with a wide brush and you are not willing to admit that you are wrong.
    I was in that building for thousands of hours, all over the property. I can tell you that what you said is not the truth. You only want to spread misinformation and defame good people.
    Secondly, your position on posting what you read in the paper is very weak. The newspapers are money driven, they are not truth driven. They do not care to report the truth, they only want to dig up innuendo and anything that would tarnish a person's reputation without giving the whole story. You know this to be true, yet you choose to use this very fauset of filth to support your position. I can dig up writings on Abe Lincoln and Andrew Jackson that were derogatory and deflamitory but that doesn't mean it was the truth.
    Thirdly, G. Dixon's son is a good man. Once again you spill your spurious information about his activity reguarding the church and Manual High School and where do you get your info. The newsrag? What you think about him and his church using the H.S. to meet in is, in essence your business. Yet, when you step out and speak your mind to the world and say they are wrong you should be able to back it up. They did not beg to get that H.S. What you said was false. I know how they got it and it was through a contractual agreement and the School Authorities were happy to give it to them, for a price. They paid for it. They did not borrow or beg it. You are wrong sir.
    You still have not furnished any facts about their property taxes and the supposed refusal to pay. You are still in wanting.

You have well removed yourself from any ability in the future to respond to any thread here on the board with valid points. I cannot believe you would believe anyone would take your posts seriously. You have carried a big bag to the table sir, but it was empty. You made the statements, it was up to you to verify and validate them and you have miserably failed.
    I have shown you a couple of items where you have been willing to publish absolutely false information. What will you do now?

8. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Greg Dixon himself said that they met at Manual High School Auditorium. This from a man who owes $6,000,000 in taxes and says that one should not have anything to do with the government and then runs to the government after his property is taken and says that he wants to meet in a school, a government building. What a phoney.

Nor did I say that the building was infested, as you have stated over and over, Bartimaeus. What I said was that I did not know anything about the building having been bulldozed as you claimed and that if it were bulldozed it would be because it was rat and roach infested--which is an expression of how worthless the building was and is in the real estate market here in Indianapolis.

Finally, if you spent so much time at IBT, then you can confirm that Dixon preached on Spencer and that people from Spencer went to IBT, can't you?

I think that people should be warned that travel to Spencer could be hazardous to your health if there is white militia there and they are grinding axes of some sort.

By the way, it is reported from the US Federal Court that Dixon himself owes personal taxes of over $100,000.

And you also know very well, Bartimaeus, that Dixon went to jail because he preached on what it was like to be jailed.

And I am quite sure that you know what Perry Township is like and maybe even Jonathan Byrd Cafeteria, where Dixon also met, which is in Greenwood, an upper-middle class suburb in Johnson County, and nothing like Marion County Indianapolis. Wouldn't you say that the Garfield Park building confiscated by the government for taxes is in Center Township? Troy Street is the line for Center Township and I think that Garfield Park is north of Troy Street. At any rate, Dixon's son moved on up and we know that Dixon himself is in Florida and not suffering the harsh winters of Indianapolis.

By the way, just call me "cmg"--I have been around for some time and that is what everyone calls me.

cmg

9. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Rufus, I apologize for having this thread stray so far from Ron Paul. All I ever intended to say was that Libertarian and Constitution Party elements in Ron Paul's support were the kiss of death.

The GOP will let Ron Paul run but he will not knock off Guilliani, America's Mayor. The GOP is expert in foreign policy and Ron Paul has not said what the consequences of Hillary's plan would be on the international scene and what the consequences of Hillary's plan would be on America's national interests, especially the supply of cheap and plentiful oil that is the basis of our high standard of living. It could be that the backbone of the Democrat Party, the ethnic racial and religious groups and cultural diversity groups, will see that their own prosperity is tied to GOP foreign policy.

10. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

Thanks for fixing my typo. I have never had you on an ignore list, I did take a break from the board for a while, but you were never on any ignore list. Are you going to answer the question as to why you always continue to bear false witness, or are you going to continue to dodge the issues with your asinine ramblings?

11. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

I would encourage you to check Ron Pauls voting records and policies sometime. He ran for President as a Libertarian, and is one of the only Constitutionalist in Washington. I would guess that the "Libertarian and Constitution Party elements in Ron Paul's support" are the foundation of his support, the rest of his supporters are probaby those GOP voters who have now see the truth that the majority of the Liberal Republicans are just as bad as the Liberal Democrats.

I have been a Ron Paul supporter since before I had ever heard of the Constitution Party. It's not about party loyalty, but about supporting only candidates who understand and will defend the US Constitution. There are even some members and candidates for the Constitution Party that I wouldn't support. I'm not trying to build a party, just trying to restore our Constitutional Republic.

The GOP ledership, Jorge Bush and Mel "I Love Mexico" Martinez will do everything in their power to keep Ron Paul, Tom Tancredo, Ducan Hunter and any other conservative who will protect and defend our borders out of the White House. They are doing everything possible to get a pro-abortion, pro-gay liberal like Guilliani elected, and are using the "war" in Iraq as a way to keep the focus off their destruction of our Constitutional Republic with issues like the North American Union, the National ID Card, the FTAA, etc.

#51 JGrubbs, Feb 18, 2007
  12. StraightAndNarrow

StraightAndNarrow Active Member

Don't forget the "Patriot" Act.

13. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

Which is a good thing praise God for it.

14. Terry_Herrington

Terry_Herrington New Member

Actually, it's an infringement on our personal rights, but I don't expect a bushbot to understand!

15. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

First of all you do not know my stance on President Bush. Secondly, it is interesting the outrage we as Americans get when our rights are infringed upon in a way we do not like but when other rights are infringed upon because of issues we support then the infringment is overlooked. Rather hypocritical really.

Example:

Conservatives cry against infringement of rights when it comes to forcing taxpayers to pay more taxes to support social programs. They do not want to have their freedom to choose who they give benevolence to chosen for them. But they will agree to surrender other rights for security purposes.

Liberals cry out against infringement of rights for security purposes but ignore such surrender of rights for social programs.

Maybe we should at least be more consistent and admit that the giving up of rights so to speak can be acceptable to all of us given the right issue and quit using the blanket statement as defense of why something shouldn't happen. Again it is rather hypocritical.

16. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

Or...we could return to constitutional gov't and stop supporting the trampling of rights regardless of the cause.

17. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

Neocon is short for neoconservatism. Are you saying you do not know what neoconservatism is?

18. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

I certainly accept your apology. However, I believe the apology you owe belongs to brother Dixon.

19. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

That is a good post. It points out what everyone already knows in their heart, that both major parties are useless to the interests of the American people, and we need two new ones.

It amazes me to watch these threads where what you would think is intelligent people go back and forth defending the democrats or republicans, when in fact, they both need to be thrown out as yesterday's trash. It is time to vote the self serving, power hungry pigs out of existence.

20. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

That's a nice dream, but it ain't gonna happen. You can vote for some fringe-party candidate and feel good about sticking it to those Republicrats, but you'll be wasting your vote.

Voters are often forced to choose between less than ideal candidates. I sometimes have to hold my nose and for for the one I dislike the least.

Remember when we Republicans got mad at GHW Bush in 1988 and taught him a lesson by voting for Ross Perot? That little snit got us eight years of Bill Clinton.