1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The New America...Is It For You?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Dec 20, 2007.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There is a lot of talk about the merging :1_grouphug: of Canada, Mexico and America. If you would like more info on the subject you can visit Internationally known lecturer, FOX News guest and radio talk show host Paul McGuire @ http://paulmcguire.com.

The topic of merging these three nations is probably more energetic and emotionally explosive than President Carter's attempt to "unite" the 30 [approximately] Baptist denominations.

Since this board has a broad range of good minds and deep thinkers, I was wondering what your thoughts of this merger may be.:wavey:

You can get quite a bit of information on this topic simply by "googling" the topic "Americas-the merger", or "the Amero" [our new monetary system].

Let's discuss this topic, and how it could hinder the rights of American churches, in light of current laws imposed on Canadian's that scrutinize hate speech against gays. You can research more about this on the following web site: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38268 or http://www.albertmohler.com.

Looking forward to hearing from many of you. This should be an interesting topic for many of us. As for me, I am not excited about the merger, and see it as a potential disaster, but, that is simply my humble opinion, and it probably doesn't hold water any more than an old wine skin holds new wine.

Shalom,

Pastor Paul :type:

#1 righteousdude2, Dec 20, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2007
  2. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

3. JDale

JDale Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is not some kind of hidden conpiracy -- it's right out there for all to see. The whole illegal immigration scheme plays right into it.

Read, for instance, the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (it's online -- google SPP). Read the recent papers by Robert Pastor, the architect of the North American Union. Google the document "Building a North American Community," the blueprint for this "Union."

It's subtle, not authoritartian or overwhelming. The groundwork has been laid for years. The danger is that our Constitution will simply no longer be the highest law of the land -- it's really not already in a number of arenas.

I'm not a "conspiracy theorist," but facts are facts. Some things are public, obvious and dangerous. American's should be aware of the threats posed to their freedoms.

JDale

4. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

If they were concerned about that, they'd demand Bush stop using the Constitution for toilet paper. And this whole NAU stuff is so much baloney.

5. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I see another civil war looming on the horizon.

6. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

And with that you have clipped a smiley face on the title?:tear:

This trade union NAU is indeed a reality. While not completely in place as yet it will serve to drive down wages here and in Canada and boost wages for Mexicans there. This thing will mirror what is already in place in Europe. If and/or when it is in place I see many a Labor Union battles ahead. The International Corporations will benefit and the every day blue collar worker will loose.

7. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

Double post, sorry.

8. JamieinNH

JamieinNH New Member

You can get quite a bit of information on this topic simple by searching this board also..

This topic has been talked about before:

Search from Baptistboard

Jamie

9. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sorry!

Since I'm new here, I was not aware of the topic being discussed before. Still, it is worth discussing again, because it is an event that could change things for our children and their children.

Pastor Paul :type:

10. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

Considering that the major split, the separation of the Southern Baptist convention from the Northern Baptist convention, was over slavery and the Southern Baptist's belief that the Northern Baptists held too much control, I consider that Jimmy Carter's attempt is to be supported not denigrated.