The New Ignore List on the New BB

Discussion in 'Member Questions, Feedback & Suggestions' started by InTheLight, Jan 6, 2016.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight
    Expand Collapse

On the old BB, after five years of reading/posting I had 25 or so people on the Ignore List. With the new BB, I let everyone go free. The InTheLight General Amnesty Act of October 5, 2015.

Recently I had to put a member on my Ignore List. I noticed that the new Ignore List is more powerful than the old one. For example, you won't see any posts by the person on your Ignore List, even if someone else quotes that person in a subsequent post. All you see is the response to the person on ignore.

Furthermore, when looking at the board index from the home page, if the person on your Ignore List has made the latest post in a particular thread they will be listed as "Ignored Member". You won't even see their screen name.

However, unlike the old Ignore List I've noticed that the list does not extend from internet browsers to the TapaTalk app. That is, if someone is put on ignore I can't see their posts when browsing BB on my PC, but if I browse BB using TapaTalk on my phone or tablet, I can see their posts. Sean, is there a setting for this? I'd rather not see this poster's drivel on my phone or tablet.

2. Zaac

Zaac
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

I noticed the same thing on TapaTalk and almost got mad because I really don't want to read anything that some folks have to say.

So if you find a fix, please inform.