1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The passion of the Christ

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by xdisciplex, Dec 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xdisciplex

xdisciplex New Member

Like I said there is a difference between a seeking person and an atheist who is looking for trouble or converts. If you're a seeker then I wouldn't ban you.

2. Lilith

Lilith New Member

Haha. I prefer not to disclose. It's a long story, and you probably wouldn't believe me if I told you.

3. Lilith

Lilith New Member

I know who Christ is. But I've done too many terrible things against God in my past for him to even think about forgiving me. It'll be awhile before I follow God again. It may never happen. But you never know...

4. Lilith

Lilith New Member

I might be a seeker. But it could be too late for me. I'm not looking for trouble. And if people do convert, so be it. But I'm not here to tempt or teach away from God. I can do that elsewhere.

As the aliens say it, "I come in peace."

5. xdisciplex

xdisciplex New Member

Luk 15:11 And he said, A certain man had two sons:
    Luk 15:12 And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.
    Luk 15:13 And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.
    Luk 15:14 And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.
    Luk 15:15 And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.
    Luk 15:16 And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.
    Luk 15:17 And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!
    Luk 15:18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,
    Luk 15:19 And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.
    Luk 15:20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.
    Luk 15:21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.
    Luk 15:22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:
    Luk 15:23 And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:
    Luk 15:24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.
    Luk 15:25 Now his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard music and dancing.
    Luk 15:26 And he called one of the servants, and asked what these things meant.
    Luk 15:27 And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.
    Luk 15:28 And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and entreated him.
    Luk 15:29 And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends:
    Luk 15:30 But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf.
    Luk 15:31 And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine.
    Luk 15:32 It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.

6. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Excellent post XDX! :thumbs:

7. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I honestly feel that there is nothing that we can do that God will not forgive. If you truly seek Him, then you will find Him.

8. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Why would you do that?

9. Lilith

Lilith New Member

Just because I can doesn't mean I will. I could here even. But even I know that a Christian mind is near impossible to change regarding the word of God. And I'd probably get kicked out anyway.

10. Lilith

Lilith New Member

When God banishes you to Hell, then I think your relationship is pretty much over...I guess I could try...

11. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Until you have passed from this life, you still have a chance to turn to Him.

12. Lilith

Lilith New Member

I've led Legions of..people.. against Christ. And I guess that's pretty bad. And from what I've heard, Blasphemy is the only unforgivable sin.

But as an unforgivable sinner, I can atleast pay my debts in sharing my knowledge. I don't know if it'll help or if it's what you want to hear. But it's what I know, believe, or have ideas about.

13. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Hmm - sounds like someone in the Bible - have you ever read about Saul - who later became Paul? He was quite against Christ - and yet ended up writing quite a bit about God's Word!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.