1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Pentagon "Lost" $2.3T in One Year under Rumsfielf

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by alatide, Oct 5, 2009.

1. rbell

rbell Active Member

Targus, that's not really necessary for alatide.

If he posts something problematic, he can always correct it when he comes back with a new BB account.

I'd say about two more weeks for this particular incarnation...and then, it'll be time to start yet another "justchristian."

2. targus

targus New Member

I hope not. I really enjoy this particular incarnation.

Reading an alatide post in the morning always gets my day started with a laugh.

And it makes me feel really good about being sane and normal.

Sort of a "but for the grace of God" type of thing.

I used a lot of drugs in my youth and could have very easily ended up like our friend.

3. alatide

alatide New Member

Tell us what your investigation has uncovered. I just digging into this. Are you also part of those conspiracy theory wacho's who don't accept a video of a Congressional oversight committee questioning the Sec. of Defense or a transcript of a speech delivered to the pentagon by Rumsfield. Where do you get your concept of the truth or of reality for that matter?

4. rbell

rbell Active Member

...this coming from a fella that thinks George flew the planes into the WTC...

By the way...what is a "wacho?" Is that a white nacho?

Oh...you mean wacko...

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

So in other words "sane and normal" is thinking in the same terms as the rest of the world? I find it sort of interesting that we who are not of this world have adopted so much of it's "knowledge" as our own, it's almost as we've reached a "consensus" with it. Maybe that's my trouble. I've been tryng to view what goes on in this world as an outside observer.

#65 poncho, Oct 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2009
  6. targus

targus New Member

No, but I am aware that you have your personal agenda to push and that in order to do so you must first pigeon hole everyone else so that you can set yourself apart from the rest of us with your supposed superior knowledge and insights.

But thanks for asking Don Quixote.