1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The People of Uganda

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Jordan Kurecki, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Jordan Kurecki

Jordan Kurecki Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    On June 9, our team will enter the village of Ejopala in the West Nile Region of Uganda and begin to win hearts by the love of Christ. We will begin working immediately on a church building. On June 12, a 12 sermon series will begin that will gradually go through the Gospel of our Great Savior, Jesus Christ. This meeting will go from Sunday to Sunday. Christine will be doing a 12 part series for children, incorporating a puppet show (Hannah and Keri). Phil, Doug, and Jordan (myself) will be preaching and building.

I will give you a run down of the messages that will be preached.

Sunday 12th June, 9:00 am - SIN - How God Views Sin (Doug Miller)

Sunday 12th June, 10:30 am - SIN - Who has Sinned? (Morris)

Sunday 12th June, 4:00 pm - SIN - We are Sinners by Choice (Jordan Kurecki)

Monday 13th June, 4:00 pm - RIGHTEOUSNESS - What God Views as Righteousness (John)

Tuesday 14th June, 4:00 pm - RIGHTEOUSNESS - Who is Righteous? (Sam Moss)

Wednesday 15th June, 4:00 pm - RIGHTEOUSNESS - By Grace through Faith (Azama David)

Thursday 16th June, 4:00 pm - JUDGMENT - The Wages of Sin (Marchello)

Friday 17th June, 4:00 pm - JUDGMENT - Who is Condemned? (Phinehas)

Saturday 18th June, 4:00 pm - JUDGMENT - The Substitution of Christ (Henry)

Sunday 19th June, 9:00 am - BAPTISM - The Baptism of the Holy Spirit (Robert)

Sunday 19th June, 10:30 am - BAPTISM - The Purpose and Method of Water Baptism (Dominic)

Sunday 19th June, 4:00 pm - EVANGELISM - The Importance of Sharing (Phil Prettyman)

Thank you for all your prayers for this endeavor. Our theme is "Spiritual Breakthrough" and we are burdened to see the Holy Spirit break through the darkness of Satan in this village. Will you join us in waging war against the enemy? The picture on the card attached is of an F - 4 (Phantom) which was the primary bomber in Vietnam. It reminds us that in our Fight 4 souls, we must devastate the enemy through believing prayer before we can be successful on the ground level. We're looking to our pr-AIR force to do just that.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Jordan Kurecki

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. John of Japan

John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    May you have a blessed trip and be greatly used of the Lord. You will be changed when you come back!

You'll be blessed by Brother Prettyman's ministry. Tell him hi for me (John, a prof at BCM).

#3 John of Japan, Jun 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  4. Jordan Kurecki

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You were a Prof at BCM? I had no idea..

Brother Prettyman have been friends for years, he is one of my dearest friends.

5. John of Japan

John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We were in Japan for 33 years and have now taught here for two years with my son, who is also a prof.

6. Martin Marprelate

Martin Marprelate Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    May God bless you in your outreach in Uganda. If my brief experience in Lesotho is anything to go by, you will find lots of enthusiasm and nominal Christianity, but not so much of the real thing. One of Satan's primary weapons in Africa is the Prosperity Gospel which is beamed in on satellite TV from Nigeria and the USA.

Your programme looks excellent. I'm sure you will be a real blessing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Jordan Kurecki

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jordan Kurecki

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here is a video made of different pictures and videos that we took in Uganda:

9. Jordan Kurecki

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    in the near future I will begin sending email updates about my journey to and future ministry in Uganda, if you are interested in receiving these update, then please click the link below to subscribe!

Jordan Kurecki to Uganda